Will Morrissey Play the USA?

A

Anonymous

We had tics for Moz last June but as we know he cancelled. Does anyone think/know if he'll hit the States anytime soon
(or late)

No. We're gross. :p

I would venture that nobody knows (except Morrissey, maybe). If he finishes the European Tour, given that he has already covered a lot of ground in the last few years, and played a number of continents, I doubt he feels obliged to play anywhere. Having said that, health permitting (and that is the most important thing for Moz given the recent news), the following shows in 2015 would not surprise me:

Los Angeles
Mexico City
Texas (cities TBD)
Chicago
NYC
Boston
Flint, MI

I would venture that nobody knows (except Morrissey, maybe). If he finishes the European Tour, given that he has already covered a lot of ground in the last few years, and played a number of continents, I doubt he feels obliged to play anywhere. Having said that, health permitting (and that is the most important thing for Moz given the recent news), the following shows in 2015 would not surprise me:

Los Angeles
Mexico City
Texas (cities TBD)
Chicago
NYC
Boston
Flint, MI

I'm so glad he had a good time here in Boston. He was in a really great mood, considering he was sick

If he does decide to swing back to L.A, I'll be making sure to get tickets!
Might be his last...

I'm so glad he had a good time here in Boston. He was in a really great mood, considering he was sick

I bet he had an even better time in Boston when they, as he pointed out in an interview, filled him full of opiates at he hospital to reduce his acute fever. Now, I'm no doctor but I find that a strange course of treatment for fever.

In any event, I think BG is probably on the right track. One would think he would certainly play New York and Chicago at some point in the not-too-distant future - both big cities that never got visited for WPINOYB. Although, if you think about it, he really doesn't have anything to promote, does he? Not that that has stopped him in the past. I'm sure he wants to play the new songs for as many people as he can.

Two weeks ago I was really thinking of going over to London and Dublin (and also seeing Half Man Half Biscuit in Manchester). While it was a risk then, I think it's even more of a risk now with the cancer word being bandied about. So I think I'll probably just wait it out for his next stateside jaunt. Whenever that might be.

I bet he had an even better time in Boston when they, as he pointed out in an interview, filled him full of opiates at he hospital to reduce his acute fever. Now, I'm no doctor but I find that a strange course of treatment for fever.

In any event, I think BG is probably on the right track. One would think he would certainly play New York and Chicago at some point in the not-too-distant future - both big cities that never got visited for WPINOYB. Although, if you think about it, he really doesn't have anything to promote, does he? Not that that has stopped him in the past. I'm sure he wants to play the new songs for as many people as he can.

Two weeks ago I was really thinking of going over to London and Dublin (and also seeing Half Man Half Biscuit in Manchester). While it was a risk then, I think it's even more of a risk now with the cancer word being bandied about. So I think I'll probably just wait it out for his next stateside jaunt. Whenever that might be.

My guess is he was freaking out and hallucinating from a high fever and they knocked him out with Valium and he thought it was an opiate.

He went to Mass General and they know what they are doing there.

Back
Top Bottom