If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win ?

If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

• intellectually CG

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • intellectually RB

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • physically CG

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • physically RB

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • bonus: a tie in every possible way

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

I would win. I act dumb and crazy to derail FATWA. Salman Rushdie is my spirit guide in this decision. Major lulz.

Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

Geezer, and about 90% of the others here would win an intellectual battle as I assume Wikipedia would be banned.

Geezer would win a physical battle too. She'd just have to sneeze... KO.

This thread, funny and purposely flippant, clearly isn't a bait. It is a funny reference to two very active users who are from pics they have posted, radically different in stature. Tie mentally, Cg for the cage win.

I would also like to mention that the member participation of the forums for the last month have been absolutely lovely. For proof you just have to see when the last pushed comment went to the "off topic fight" thread. I have enjoyed browsing the different discussions. I wonder why the turn of the tide, well maybe that means a tsunami is coming.

I have a gut feeling that the eight votes for CG are actually votes against me. I know I am vehemently disliked by many here and I know why. I do nothing to curtail their disdain but actually feed the flames--at times--for fun. :p It truly does not matter what their opinion of me is. If I did care, I surely would not be openly and freely dissing dogs, religionists, fat people, and sycophants. My guess is all eight of those voters fit into at least one or more of those groups.

This poll it is about as scientifically valid as a Cosmopolitan magazine quiz. That goes for all the polls on Solo, btw. People who are not voting in the polls--particularly ones like this which are located in the Pigsty--are voting by not voting. Chew on that for a moment.

I have a gut feeling that the eight votes for CG are actually votes against me. I know I am vehemently disliked by many here and I know why. I do nothing to curtail their disdain but actually feed the flames--at times--for fun. :p It truly does not matter what their opinion of me is. If I did care, I surely would not be openly and freely dissing dogs, religionists, fat people, and sycophants. My guess is all eight of those voters fit into at least one or more of those groups.

This poll it is about as scientifically valid as a Cosmopolitan magazine quiz. That goes for all the polls on Solo, btw. People who are not voting in the polls--particularly ones like this which are located in the Pigsty--are voting by not voting. Chew on that for a moment.
I didn't vote because..."each time you vote you support the process":).....I know why you post the way you do, that's why I post the way I do, back at you.

Also, I'm an ass and a pessimist as pointed out by someone.:tiphat: Also I don't like female violence.

I didn't vote because..."each time you vote you support the process":).....I know why you post the way you do, that's why I post the way I do, back at you.

Also, I'm an ass and a pessimist as pointed out by someone.:tiphat: Also I don't like female violence.

I don't like any violence. But I get why you particularly find female violence off-putting--I do as well. You get why I post the way I do (and why you do)? Why is that? Enlighten me.

I don't like any violence. But I get why you particularly find female violence off-putting--I do as well. You get why I post the way I do (and why you do)? Why is that? Enlighten me.
You have a need to make sense out of the world and put everything in a "dictionary" box. You are looking for justice and meaning in a harsh world that doesn't care. The real environment of the world negates all of this effort but you keep trying. In other words you are a born Librarian and teacher. You are like a lot of us.....you are human and subject to error and failure. You don't like that. I don't blame you.

I post the way I do because I like a good discussion sometimes and you're a fighter.....I don't really try to gig anybody unless I think they are being cruel and arrogant....then I give it to 'em:whip: Let's don't take all of this too serious.

Last edited by a moderator:

You have a need to make sense out of the world and put everything in a "dictionary" box. You are looking for justice and meaning in a harsh world that doesn't care. The real environment of the world negates all of this effort but you keep trying. In other words you are a born Librarian and teacher. You are like a lot of us.....you are human and subject error and failure. You don't like that. I don't blame you.

I post the way I do because I like a good discussion sometimes and you're a fighter.....I don't really try to gig anybody unless I think they are being cruel and arrogant....then I give it to 'em:whip: Let's don't take all of this too serious.

Thanks for your reply. I expected much more psychoanalysis. But I can work with what you proposed. LOL. I don't see myself as a librarian categorizing the world and her people but rather as a social scientist studying and trying to makes sense of it all. :) I don't consider myself to be a fighter but more of a debater. I am never cruel or arrogant so I have no idea why you like to gig me. Mwahaha! :lbf:

Last edited:

A gig is a military uniform inspection term. A "gig line" refers to how your pants and top line up. It is a universally used term, you get gigged if your boots aren't polished, your gig line is off, you have a stray thread from a button, you have a wrinkle in your uniform, your rifle isn't cleaned properly during an inspection. Gosh I haven't heard that term used in like a lifetime it seems.

For non military usage it's like saying you are out of line and I'm calling you on it. I am not saying that's how Keene meant it, just how I understand the term.

TI am never cruel or arrogant so I have no idea why you like to gig me.

I was wondering if you know what the words in this sentence mean?

A gig is a military uniform inspection term. A "gig line" refers to how your pants and top line up. It is a universally used term, you get gigged if your boots aren't polished, your gig line is off, you have a stray thread from a button, you have a wrinkle in your uniform, your rifle isn't cleaned properly during an inspection. Gosh I haven't heard that term used in like a lifetime it seems.

For non military usage it's like saying you are out of line and I'm calling you on it. I am not saying that's how Keene meant it, just how I understand the term.

I used to gig for bullfrogs ....when I was a kid growing up in Florida in the country. A southern term, to gig you....means "I got you.

Check the Google images. I don't do this anymore. I used to eat frog legs as a kid....

b_grossman_kids_hunting3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pretty sure ReBi could outrun CG anytime anywhere, and while on the phone to the cops who would not hesitate to use force* if necessary :cool::p:lbf:

*=against CG of course :rolleyes:

Last edited:

pretty sure ReBi could outrun CG anytime anywhere, and while on the phone to the cops who would not hesitate to use force* if necessary :cool::p:lbf:

*=against CG of course :rolleyes:

You have me confused with someone who finds her worth chasing.

I once sent a bully to the hospital. Baby Billy Norris. Put my friend in a trashcan so I kicked him in the balls. The teacher didn't even talk to me because she knew he was an asshole and had it coming.

CG would win.

I have so many fans it's ridiculous. Look at this Hero's Welcome I received at work today? Rudy can't fail.

15311059170_1837745119_z.jpg

I have so many fans it's ridiculous. Look at this Hero's Welcome I received at work today? Rudy can't fail.

15311059170_1837745119_z.jpg
Very cute...."Home again, home again, jiggity jig"......"it can't fall.....gonna nail you to the wall."

Very cute...."Home again, home again, jiggity jig"......"it can't fall.....gonna nail you to the wall."

Just go get laid, I don't even care anymore. I hear it's derigueur to f*** a skeleton these days. It'll be super convenient as a grave digger.

Just go get laid, I don't even care anymore. I hear it's derigueur to f*** a skeleton these days. It'll be super convenient as a grave digger.

You need to quit while you're ahead and.....Shut the hell up.

Back
Top Bottom