If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win ?

If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

• intellectually CG

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • intellectually RB

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • physically CG

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • physically RB

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • bonus: a tie in every possible way

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

The devil wants to play hardball today.

a10a44bf48e1832afb404ecfa2823521.jpg

That gif is wonderful. :love:

- - - Updated - - -

Hot! :horny:

tumblr_myt9h2zB5O1rzik3go1_500.gif

woa, what's that from man? :thumb:

tumblr_m496c8mTYL1qgblna.gif

Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

Not being funny but I think you're the biggest non entity I've seen on here over the past few months and that's saying something.

You're right, you're not very funny. That would be saying something.....if you could say something. You haven't said anything since May 2008.

You're right, you're not very funny. That would be saying something.....if you could say something. You haven't said anything since May 2008.

Ooh you've burnt me good and proper.

A true Wildean put down.

Ooh you've burnt me good and proper.

A true Wildean put down.
I shouldn't have used the one legged man joke because I like CG.
Where I was raised, when profanity is used the argument is over and the fists, the knives and the bullets start flying. I escaped but I still carry the defenses.

Where I was raised, when profanity is used the argument is over and the fists, the knives and the bullets start flying. I escaped but I still carry the defenses.

Phoenix's are raised, you just grew up.

Can you get your balloon head out of your slack philosophical anus for a minute and talk like a real person.

This is your best post ever!

Is it, damn that's weak. How is somebody with such a bad haircut and shallow brain pan gonna know when she is speaking to a real person?

Is it, damn that's weak. How is somebody with such a bad haircut and shallow brain pan gonna know when she is speaking to a real person?

What kind of a person punches their own puppet? :squiffy:

What kind of a person punches their own puppet? :squiffy:

I have no clue what that means. But I bet keene will understand it perfectly. You two are one in the same--you speak the same language.

I have no clue what that means. But I bet keene will understand it perfectly. You two are one in the same--you speak the same language.

Nooooo. Keene talks about himself in his phony talk, I talk about everyone. You and Keene are self-centered twins.

Nooooo. Keene talks about himself in his phony talk, I talk about everyone. You and Keene are self-centered twins.

But you talk a lot about yourself. You have erected several threads for the sole purpose of purging the twisted musings from your head for all to read. Nobody else does that. You treat Solo like it is YOUR own personal blog/twitter account. Look at your post count. Everything you think and feel throughout the day gets documented on this website. And you think/claim others are self-centered and only talk about themselves. This is Ludacris. Could you be any more oblivious and unaware of your own behaviors? You are the biggest attention whore on this site. No one comes close. Yet you project your own inadequacies upon others. Everything you claim I am IS ACTUALLY what you are. Any therapist can point this out to you. I suggest you make an appointment with one asap.

But you talk a lot about yourself. You have erected several threads for the sole purpose of purging the twisted musings from your head for all to read. Nobody else does that. You treat Solo like it is YOUR own personal blog/twitter account. Look at your post count. Everything you think and feel throughout the day gets documented on this website. And you think/claim others are self-centered and only talk about themselves. This is Ludacris. Could you be any more oblivious and unaware of your own behaviors? You are the biggest attention whore on this site. No one comes close. Yet you project your own inadequacies upon others. Everything you claim I am IS ACTUALLY what you are. Any therapist can point this out to you. I suggest you make an appointment with one asap.

:popcorn:

You're bossy like him too. It's hilare.

I hope that popcorn is air-popped. You don't need the extra calories. Your middle name is bossypants.

Okay, so you got his predilection for skinnyfolk but didn't get his funnybone. One for two ain't bad. :cool:

, I do get it. But she's wrong. She may be crazy but I like her better because she has a tender heart.:tears:

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay, so you got his predilection for skinnyfolk but didn't get his funnybone. One for two ain't bad. :cool:

What? He has a predilection for skinny people? I did not pick up that at all from reading his posts. I think you may be imagining this. I never had to be the class clown to get attention--like you did and still do. I get it for other reasons. But, I actually am very silly and funny IRL. Ask the people I work with. They think I am a goofball.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I do get it. But she's wrong. She may be crazy but I like her better because she has a tender heart.:tears:

Who are you talking to? About?

, I do get it. But she's wrong. She may be crazy but I like her better because she has a tender heart.:tears:

Girlfriend in a comma? :straightface:

Nice edit. So you are talking to me. You think Geezer has a tender heart? Because she rescues animals? Doesn't her cruelty to humans negate that? So you don't think I have a heart? Clearly you don't know the first thing about me.

Oh, and Geezer and I are not fighting for your loyalty. Or at least I am not. You can like both of us or neither of us. It matters not.

Nice edit. So you are talking to me. You think Geezer has a tender heart? Because she rescues animals? Doesn't her cruelty to humans negate that? So you don't think I have a heart? Clearly you don't know the first thing about me.

Oh, and Geezer and I are not fighting for your loyalty. Or at least I am not. You can like both of us or neither of us. It matters not.
I'm trying to work...and use this damn iPad mini..I'm just not used to typing on this small contraption, my fingers are too damn big. Anyway where was I? Oh yeah...shut the hell up!

Back
Top Bottom