If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win ?

If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

• intellectually CG

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • intellectually RB

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • physically CG

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • physically RB

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • bonus: a tie in every possible way

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

Damn right you do, dear Crystal.

I'm a fan too...but sometimes she needs a little buttermilk and burnt toast. It's a universal antidote

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

Double knockout, we all win.

I'm a fan too...but sometimes she needs a little buttermilk and burnt toast. It's a universal antidote

NEWSFLASH: Bucking Ham was taking notes during your f***ed up rodeo. I'll see your homespun antidote and raise you some antimony.

NEWSFLASH: Bucking Ham was taking notes during your f***ed up rodeo. I'll see your homespun antidote and raise you some antimony.
If you can't get syrup of ipecac right away use burnt toast and buttermilk....it works. I've used it on victims of poisoning...saved their lives.

I'm not who you think I am. Reflect on that when you feel better.

If you can't get syrup of ipecac right away use burnt toast and buttermilk....it works. I've used it on victims of poisoning...saved their lives.

I'm not who you think I am. Reflect on that when you feel better.

Neither am I. Reflect on that while you scramble. It's fun to watch.

Neither am I. Reflect on that while you scramble. It's fun to watch.

I said when you feel better....the poison is still working on you.

I said when you feel better....the poison is still working on you.

Oh f*** off. You wouldn't have told me to shut up if I was poisoned.

Oh f*** off. You wouldn't have told me to shut up if I was poisoned.
I think I'll quit.....I feel like I'm fighting a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

It's just not fair......

I think I'll quit.....I feel like I'm fighting a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

It's just not fair......

Please go shove a rose up your asshole and make it blue. I'll file the advice you gave today with the advice you gave YOR era to just make myself pretty and flirt with the boys and give up on the green tablet thing while Moz floundered and searched and wept.

Please go shove a rose up your asshole and make it blue. I'll file the advice you gave today with the advice you gave YOR era to just make myself pretty and flirt with the boys and give up on the green tablet thing while Moz floundered and searched and wept.
Just like I thought.....you think I'm someone else. It's gotta be the poison. You must vomit before any more gets into your system. Hurry up....you know what to do.

Just like I thought.....you think I'm someone else. It's gotta be the poison. You must vomit before any more gets into your system. Hurry up....you know what to do.

You have just learned the difference between milking a cow and milking a bull.

tumblr_n9wp3qTFYn1ru36oto1_500.gif

I hope they settle their differences and love each other.

tumblr_n9wp3qTFYn1ru36oto1_500.gif

I hope they settle their differences and love each other.

Excuse me while I vomit.

Excuse me while I vomit.

giphy.gif

Look, these 2 even look like you both!

tumblr_ms26eqIBaK1s5xyppo1_400.gif

Sorry, not into puppet f***ing.

It's just not fair......

Not being funny but I think you're the biggest non entity I've seen on here over the past few months and that's saying something.

Back
Top Bottom