What never played Solo b-side would you most like to hear sung on this European Tour ?

please help the cause against loneliness. dont know if it counts or if its been aired but id love to hear it played this time around

Christian Dior and My Dearest Love

Any of the b-sides produced by Stephen Street that have not been played would be wonderful.

Christian Dior and My Dearest Love

man this would be great to hear. especially christian doir though id be just as happy to hear that sad angry ba da da da da at the end of my dearest love live

Black Eyed Susan, but it would probably upset his female fans who fit the description in the song all to well.

Black Eyed Susan, but it would probably upset his female fans who fit the description in the song all to well.

By that line of logic, I assume you believe that Morrissey's male fans are up in arms over all of the songs that describe them all too well, right? I can't see any reason why the lyrics to Black-Eyed Susan would be more "upsetting" to a woman than to a man, anyway…

The one with the harp. Gustavo could do the harp scales on the accordion. (I wrote that joking but it actually might be kinda cool.)

oh does "I m playing easy to get" counts? Too bad it didn't make it but it's pure class

Back
Top Bottom