I'm Not a Man: Video

Re: I'm Not a Man: Video.

Wow! Brilliant and very well executed. Editing is superb. Your video made me appreciate this song even more. You have a gift--without a doubt. Hope Moz sees this one!

Excellent video. This is very good from an artistic and historical perspective.

You have captured much of the essence of Morrissey's song with shots from Tony Richardson's excellent Movie/with Albert Finney. Shot's from Tennessee William's finest adaptation. It's great to see Brando and Finney in a Morrissey video.

Excellent vintage black and white newsreels that depict Industrialization and mechanization....pollution and environmental degradation, traditional cultural roles of manliness and a repudiation of the destructive aspects of it. .... Great job.

Good shots of Morrissey....I love this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Great video!

Thanks for this one

Wow! Brilliant and very well executed. Editing is superb. Your video made me appreciate this song even more. You have a gift--without a doubt. Hope Moz sees this one!

Excellent video. This is very good from an artistic and historical perspective.

You have captured much of the essence of Morrissey's song with shots from Tony Richardson's excellent Movie/with Albert Finney. Shot's from Tennessee William's finest adaptation. It's great to see Brando and Finney in a Morrissey video.

Excellent vintage black and white newsreels that depict Industrialization and mechanization....pollution and environmental degradation, traditional cultural roles of manliness and a repudiation of the destructive aspects of it. .... Great job.

Good shots of Morrissey....I love this.

Great video!

Thanks for this one

Thank you all for the, unexpectedly, wonderful comments.
I'm glad you enjoyed my video.

Last edited:

Thank you all for the, unexpectedly, wonderful comment.
I'm glad you enjoyed my video.
You are very welcome.

You've given an excellent visual enhancement to this great song:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work . Like how you kept it in black and white , the song just seems to need such a video. How long did it take you to do this project ? Just finding the films to relate the idea you wanted to could take weeks . They all seem to mesh so well together . It is a joy to watch and thank you for giving Moz's music life .

That's my favourite song on the album and your work really does it justice.Well done.That was beautiful.

What a treat for a wet Saturday, reminded me of the Girlfriend in a coma video. Excellent "Streetcar footage.

Nice work . Like how you kept it in black and white , the song just seems to need such a video. How long did it take you to do this project ? Just finding the films to relate the idea you wanted to could take weeks . They all seem to mesh so well together . It is a joy to watch and thank you for giving Moz's music life .

Thank you!
It didn't take as long as it seems, I completed it in five days.
I'm glad you enjoyed. :)

That's my favourite song on the album and your work really does it justice.Well done.That was beautiful.

Thanks a lot! :)

What a treat for a wet Saturday, reminded me of the Girlfriend in a coma video. Excellent "Streetcar footage.

Thank you.
'Streetcar ...' is wonderful. :)

Back
Top Bottom