Columbiahalle ticket delivery (abroad) question

Hi,

I'm debating attending the Columbiahalle show but the only way of purchasing a ticket to be sent out to me abroad seems to be via 'Express World' 2-3 day delivery which costs an astonishing E34.90! Odd because i've purchased tickets from Eventim for two of the Scandinavian shows and simply been able to print out those tickets online. Quite why Eventim Germany doesn't offer the same service...

Is anyone aware of any alternative ticket agency that does allow for online printed tickets? Also i'm curious if anyone knows how well tickets are selling and if it's likely to be sold out? Thx

Try http://www.trinitymusic.de/ . They should be e-tickets available.

Thanks for your response but it seems there's only postal delivery with this site too albeit considerably cheaper. I'm pretty sure the venue caters for e-tickets as i saw The Specials there 3yrs ago and if memory serves i seem to recall i printed out tickets for that. I also recall that the cost of those tickets was less than Euro 40 as compared to the current 60

Hi i,m in Germany so could do it for you and send them on ? i,m nott logged in here in work but you can PM me if you need help. I,m ALLIE WALLS

Regards Alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your kind offer, it's appreciated. At this moment it's only a pipe dream to attend as my credit card is already straining under the cost of booking travel and hotels for four shows so far but there's always that temptation for a fifth. I'd probably wait until late on before making any decision based not only on finances but making sure that Moz is coping with the strain of such a hectic schedule. Hence, the second part of my question was asking whether people think the show will even sell out as i've been to C-Halle before and know that it's pretty big (3,500 i believe) but ticket prices are astronomical at Euro60, i think i paid about Euro35 to see The Specials there 3yrs ago as i recall.

Thanks again

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your kind offer, it's appreciated. At this moment it's only a pipe dream to attend as my credit card is already straining under the cost of booking travel and hotels for four shows so far but there's always that temptation for a fifth. I'd probably wait until late on before making any decision based not only on finances but making sure that Moz is coping with the strain of such a hectic schedule. Hence, the second part of my question was asking whether people think the show will even sell out as i've been to C-Halle before and know that it's pretty big (3,500 i believe) but ticket prices are astronomical at Euro60, i think i paid about Euro35 to see The Specials there 3yrs ago as i recall.

Thanks again

All German shows are sold out

Back
Top Bottom