Scandinavian beer prices in venues

I've got tickets for Sweden and Copenhagen shows but i'm on a tight budget and will be looking to exist as frugally as possible over there. I do, however, enjoy drinking beer during shows and i'd like to ask if anyone knows the general cost of beer in Scandinavian venues as i need to know how much money to change. Thanks for any help

Ummmmmm, you guys know how to tailgate in the land of the allen wrench, right? Slam four beers in the parking lot, stroll in blitz and buy one beer to hold the entire show. Save $60. :thumb:

I flew over to Gothenburg for the book signing last year and it was extortionate. I bought 2 small beers at my hotel and they cost £20! I ended up stupidly buying another 2 as well as we couldn't get any elsewhere, and they weren't even pints. I did meet Moz the next day though, so every cloud and all that.:brows:

Does anybody know the price of a morning coffee and a bun in Lausanne?

I've got tickets for Sweden and Copenhagen shows but i'm on a tight budget and will be looking to exist as frugally as possible over there. I do, however, enjoy drinking beer during shows and i'd like to ask if anyone knows the general cost of beer in Scandinavian venues as i need to know how much money to change. Thanks for any help

Expect a beer to be 50 SEK at the venue. Also note that it will probably be a 3.5% beer.

Ummmmmm, you guys know how to tailgate in the land of the allen wrench, right? Slam four beers in the parking lot, stroll in blitz and buy one beer to hold the entire show. Save $60. :thumb:

To whoever just thumbsupped this, I learned from a master...who at this very moment is tailgating at the Rose Bowl before the UCLA game. :D

Back
Top Bottom