Download Of The Week

MozRecording

The If
Subscriber
I'm going to start posting some recommended downloads for folks. Sometimes it will be Morrissey or The Smiths. Other times it will be random stuff I like. Most (if not all) of them will be live recordings that I've downloaded from other places like DIME or ZOMB. I'll be sticking them all in this thread at about the rate of one a week. If you find something you like enjoy, hopefully you'll find something you haven't heard before and like.

MR

===========

Coldplay - Live in Tokyo Dome City Hall 2014-06-12 [FM Soundboard Complete]

Venue:Tokyo Dome City Hall, Tokyo, Japan
Date:2014-06-12
Source:FM Broadcast
Lineage:Analog FM Receiver->wave->flac 8

Tracklist

01.Intro
02.Always In My Head
03.Charlie Brown
04.Paradise
05.Magic
06.Clocks
07.God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
08.Green Eyes
09.Ink
10.True Love
11.Viva La Vida
12.Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
13.Midnight
14.(Encore)
15.Oceans
16.A Sky Full Of Stars
17.Fix You

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nza6oh

The Clash 1978-12-28, The Lyceum, London (SBD)

Next up, The Clash from 1978-12-28 at The Lyceum in London. This comes to us from hooligan3244 at DIME (http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=429330). The DIME torrent removes two songs that were included on From Here To Eternity however, I've added them back in from the official release. Converted to MP3 with proper tags and artwork. Great show with great sound.

Enjoy, MR

https://www.sendspace.com/file/sp5xy6

ARTIST: The Clash
DATE: December 28th, 1978
VENUE: The Lyceum
SOURCE: SBD
QUALITY: A/A+

TRACKLISTING:
01. Safe European Home
02. I Fought the Law (from From Here to Eternity: Live)
03. Jail Guitar Door
04. Drug Stabbing Time
05. City Of the Dead (from From Here to Eternity: Live)
06. Clash City Rockers
07. Tommy Gun
08. White Man In Hammersmith Palais
09. English Civil War
10. Stay Free
11. Cheapskates
12. Julie's In the Drug Squad
13. Police and Thieves
14. Capital Radio
15. Janie Jones
16. Garageland
17. Complete Control
18. London's Burning
19. White Riot

Last edited:
Re: The Clash 1978-12-28, The Lyceum, London (SBD)

Thank you very much MR.
Hopefully someone will upload Lisbon show soon.

Re: The Clash 1978-12-28, The Lyceum, London (SBD)

Next up, The Clash from 1978-12-28 at The Lyceum in London. This comes to us from hooligan3244 at DIME (http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=429330). The DIME torrent removes two songs that were included on From Here To Eternity however, I've added them back in from the official release. Converted to MP3 with proper tags and artwork. Great show with great sound.

Enjoy, MR

https://www.sendspace.com/file/sp5xy6

ARTIST: The Clash
DATE: December 28th, 1978
VENUE: The Lyceum
SOURCE: SBD
QUALITY: A/A+

TRACKLISTING:
01. Safe European Home
02. removed---I Fought the Law (from From Here to Eternity: Live)
03. Jail Guitar Door
04. Drug Stabbing Time
05. removed---City Of the Dead (from From Here to Eternity: Live)
06. Clash City Rockers
07. Tommy Gun
08. White Man In Hammersmith Palais
09. English Civil War
10. Stay Free
11. Cheapskates
12. Julie's In the Drug Squad
13. Police and Thieves
14. Capital Radio
15. Janie Jones
16. Garageland
17. Complete Control
18. London's Burning
19. White Riot

I hadn't noticed this many thanks its fabulous.

Bob Marley & The Wailers - 1976-04-23, Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA (SBD)

Next up, some reggae. This is a full Bob Marley & The Wailers show from about 9 months after the Live! album was recorded. Great sound and a really good show. Originally downloaded from DIME. Spark one up and enjoy. - MR

https://www.sendspace.com/file/r11efg

Original, and very odd, info.txt file follows.

=======================

Bob Marley & The Wailers - 1976-04-23, Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA US - SBD - Pitch-Corrected - Reseed

Yeah! This tower-upper kinky-reggae last partied here on DIME more than three years ago. Come & get your this-a-war on already, mon. Yeah-uh!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Original Notes:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOB MARLEY & THE WAILERS : Tower Theatre, Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, April 23, 1976

EX- Soundboard SBD > CD-R > TLH > FLAC6

The original download was off pitch. This is the 2009 corrected version by sidewindersf. All tracks on this version are now correct pitch. Files were not EQd. Many thanks to the original uploaders for this treasure. Thanks to Bob Marley & The Wailers for their timeless music and constant inspiration.

Disc 1
101. Intro
102. Rastaman Chant
103. Conquering Lion > Keep That Faith
104. Roots, Rock, Reggae
105. Burnin' & Lootin'
106. Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)
107. Rebel Music
108. I Shot The Sheriff
109. Johnny Was
110. No More Trouble
111. No Woman No Cry
112. Kinky Reggae

Disc 2
201. Night Shift
202. Lively Up Yourself
203. Rat Race
204. Want More
205. Positive Vibration
206. Get Up, Stand Up
207. War
208. Crazy Baldheads
209. Jah Live

Enjoy! Sidewindersf

-------------------

End Original Notes

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Re: the first SBD version of this show listed on the DIMEbot, this from uploader JoshTafari...

"Quality - A+ - SBD : This is a great show. It is the first show of the Rastaman Vibration tour, and it was also the first show Bob's Mother ever attended. He really gives his all, talking in between tracks, and playing a lot of songs. It is the longest Marley show I have, and it also has great great sound. It's a classic and is highly recommended."

- The download Sidewindersf pitch-corrected, was shared on DIME by dubwise1.

- Sidewindersf pitch-corrected party was here on DIME from 11 July 2009 till 11 January 2011 -- exactly 1&1/2 years of cheers for Daze on tracker: 560 -- Last stratus status: 722 times snatched.

- Full-song-long, ample-audio-sample(s) par-moi-pour-vous, in comment(s) down below.

- Thanks to all the original uploaders. And thanks to all of you so very damn much for all that you feed & seed, donate & communicate, all that you share here, there & everywhere, with proper credit for debt owed.

"Now, what you want? (Want more? Want more?!) Now, what you get? (Want more? Want more?!)"

- The search goes on inside my old hard drives for fine finds not on DIME in a long mean while back in the states, I'm working on the night shit with my bitch stick picking out some bitchin proof bliss that surely you would have sorely missed if indeed you had, till where soon we would go only for it of which I'll share with you, till then when we're chill as f*** chucking, say cafe wha?

-- mister miss miss world aka mikedreams on...DIME on 2014-06-07 --

M.R. is everything cool? No downloads this month?
Could you remind me again 'cause I know they are all in one place but I forget now what that place is?

Back
Top Bottom