Pre-Smiths Photo

A

Anonymous

Saw this on tumblr and someone said it is Pre-Smiths. Any idea? Is that James Maker?

2ufezwy.jpg

That's definitely Morrissey in the middle, but neither of those other guys look much like James Maker. The guy on the left sort of resembles Mark Simpson but I doubt it's him.

Do you think it's pre-Smiths? I don't see much of a quiff. It's such a cute photo.

Dawwww. :love:

I know!

But the funny thing is, he looks the same. Yes, he's older, but that's the same face he has now. I've seen so many people in their 50s that look like a totally different person than they were in the 20s. Not him.

I know!

But the funny thing is, he looks the same. Yes, he's older, but that's the same face he has now. I've seen so many people in their 50s that look like a totally different person than they were in the 20s. Not him.

Safe eyes.

I know!

Your joking..he looks almost completely different..even the way he moves is different..he looked like this until about 45 at most

Your joking..he looks almost completely different..even the way he moves is different..he looked like this until about 45 at most

First of all, it's You're. Secondly, no. I think he looks like a more mature version of his young self.

This must have been taken in his bedroom, because everyone knows Morrissey didn't leave his bedroom until 1982.

This must have been taken in his bedroom, because everyone knows Morrissey didn't leave his bedroom until 1982.

That's a lot of leather jackets for one bedroom.

First of all, it's You're. Secondly, no. I think he looks like a more mature version of his young self.
Predictive text stricks again.
He has changed a great deal, just ask thoes who have seen him in the flesh, not photo shop pics from mags
Even in fact you are one of the only ones I.know who thinks he hadn't changed. You can still tell he is who he was..but in the last 10 years he's aged about 20 Years

Back
Top Bottom