Your are the Quarry - chances of vinyl reissue?

ringrosso

Throbbing Member
It's all in the title really...10 years on, what are the chances of a reissue, particularly a vinyl one?

Just thought I'd get people's opinions.

Would love if this happened and it actually stayed true to the tracklist. But I don't see that happening at all sadly.

Viva hate, boba drag, kill uncle, your arsenal and now vauxhall & I, all reissued on vinyl. Following that pattern, Southpaw & maladjusted are due a vinyl reissue. I can see them all being reissued at some point.

I can't seem to find it new.

Well it is 8 years old.

- - - Updated - - -

Viva hate, boba drag, kill uncle, your arsenal and now vauxhall & I, all reissued on vinyl. Following that pattern, Southpaw & maladjusted are due a vinyl reissue. I can see them all being reissued at some point.

I highly doubt SG and MAL are going to get another reissue since they have already been reissued.

Southpaw onwards are on different labels than Viva hate, boba drag, kill uncle, your arsenal and vauxhall & I.

There is nowhere near enough demand for southpaw grammar - maladjusted

This is Morrissey we're talking about. VH, BD & YA have been reissued twice already on vinyl, (counting the simply vinyl releases). It's nothing to do with demand, no one was demanding a butchered Viva Hate reissue, or kill uncle
, a shitty live show in the YA reissue that's been on the internet for years already. Who's demanding these exactly? Its all money in morrisseys pocket, 100% they will all be reissued AGAIN (yawn) at some point, no doubt some $700 deluxe box set will be released also. Hashtag moneygrabbingwhore

Well I'd love to see the it reissued alongside Mal, I don't find it yawnsome at all. No one makes anyone buy these reissues. I have nearly all of the early/mid Morrissey stuff on vinyl, but stuck with cd at a busy time of my life, due to moving and storage issues, so passed up Quarry. I'd prefer an original but don't want to pay silly money - a 10th anniversary edition will do me just fine.

Apols for typo in the title...doh!

Morrissey - Complete A Side You Are The Quarry [ LP ]

Morrissey - Complete B Side You Are The Quarry [ LP ]

Morrissey - You Have Killed Me + The Youngest Was the Most Loved + In the Future When All's Well [ Ringleader of the Tormentors LP ]

More vinyls ...

https://www.youtube.com/IGOTMIXOMATOSIS

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fact that you post these videos but why don't you actually record the vinyl from the amp rather than the room? I don't get it

Speaking of vinyl, can anyone recommend a quality record player/turntable to play mine on, I have an old retro style one that needs a penny on the tonearm in order play lol! Bout time I got something decent...

Back
Top Bottom