Control

No1uno

Member of the Month™
Subscriber
I was thinking about the last several months comments regarding Morrissey, Visconti, Kristeen and the relationship revelations that appeared to draw fangs over the tour nonsense. Specifically the comment Visconti made via Facebook, if I remember correctly, something to the effect of, morrissey can't be handled. Effectively saying morrissey doesn't follow directions and or take advice from others.

I think I see clearly why Visconti would say something like this. Visconti may be a person, because of his history and reputation, used to getting what he wants.

I think he said this in anger because morrissey probably never did what he wanted him to do. Some may say its a mistake but it takes great strength and experience to say no.

The following video at 5:00 in demonstrated how little influence Visconti had over morrissey.

I believe TV may just be used to getting what he wants. Morrissey probably only did what he wanted to do, I mean, it's his music and image. This probably hurt TV many times when he would open his mouth with an idea and this was the response.

Bravo morrissey. I see a great demonstration of strength here. No one likes to be controlled, I think morrissey saw through Visconti's control. TV was mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey is nobodys fool and doesnt suffer fools gladly!

But hes is not actually in full "control" of anything in life, as none of us are, his life is already planned out, and his destiny already determind, any decisions he makes he was meant 2 make and is all part of the picture that life has painted 4 him !

All anyone can do is make conscious and or sub-consious choices and decisions in life in order 2 make constructive changes, and seek guildace from a higher more enlighted source and from those past over ect , changes will happen, but the outcome will be exactly the same albiet along a different path !

But yes of course there was all this silly nonsence and speculation about the kristeenYoung and morrissey world concert tour last year and about who was responsible for the cancellation ect !!!

(If I edit this post any further theres gunna be nothing left!!! :( )

Last edited:
ringleader is the worst sounding worst produced album in mozs catalog. i dont know what went wrong and whos to blame but its awful sound wise. worse than southpaw

Back
Top Bottom