The only way Morrissey can possibly complete this tour

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Is to embrace the tenets of the OCD lifestyle. It's the only way.

1. He CAN NOT shake the crowd's hands. They have germs. He wipes his nose and his EYES on stage almost constantly. He CAN'T shake their hands. Even if he makes a conscious effort to NOT touch his own face, he will. It's what he does.

2. He can't pass the mic. He can't have people spitting germs into his mouthpiece. Even if he has shills who aren't sick he gives the mic to like Julia and that blonde guy, THEY are in the shit with the germs every night, he'll get sick through them.

3. He has to drink a shit ton of water every day.

4. He has to get 8 hours of sleep every night.

5. He has to wipe down faucets and door knobs of hotel rooms because maids work sick always.

6. He can sign autographs in a dry environment provided he slip into a car and liberally apply purell to his hands afterwards.

A virus is ACHING to attach to him and cut this tour short, he has to be proactive if he wants to finish the tour. End of story.

I'm friends with an OCDer, these tricks work. She prefers Clorox Bleach wipes for the doors and handles. She was using them on her hands at one point but that's when the talk of intervention started and she stopped.

cloroxdisinfectingwipes1citrusblendhero.png

Re: The only way Morrissey can possibly complete this tour...

I'd further recommend that he only eat food from a kitchen that's been cooked. If he wants a salad he needs to ask his major domo to go to the store and buy lettuce and wash it in the bathroom sink. Uncooked food transmits bacteria, especially delicious salads.

Also my bosses travel the world birding and are rarely sick. They attribute their long run of health to this supplement:

http://corporate.moxxor.com/

moxxor.jpg

I don't know if it's vegetarian or not and I think it costs a lot of money, but they swear by it.

Poor major domo. He does more than we will ever know.

He also needs to cut the booze and eat healthier. Exercising would help keep germs at bay, but he must wipe down the machines before using them.

He could also stop committing to tours this size when he is apparently no longer physically capable of enduring such a demanding and stressful schedule. He obviously wants to tour relentlessly, but at this point it seems utterly impractical.

He seems to just want to tour for the majority of the year. He probably gets bored.

In case Matt falls ill and Anthony isn't available...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is to embrace the tenets of the OCD lifestyle. It's the only way.

1. He CAN NOT shake the crowd's hands. They have germs. He wipes his nose and his EYES on stage almost constantly. He CAN'T shake their hands. Even if he makes a conscious effort to NOT touch his own face, he will. It's what he does.

2. He can't pass the mic. He can't have people spitting germs into his mouthpiece. Even if he has shills who aren't sick he gives the mic to like Julia and that blonde guy, THEY are in the shit with the germs every night, he'll get sick through them.

3. He has to drink a shit ton of water every day.

4. He has to get 8 hours of sleep every night.

5. He has to wipe down faucets and door knobs of hotel rooms because maids work sick always.

6. He can sign autographs in a dry environment provided he slip into a car and liberally apply purell to his hands afterwards.

A virus is ACHING to attach to him and cut this tour short, he has to be proactive if he wants to finish the tour. End of story.

I'm friends with an OCDer, these tricks work. She prefers Clorox Bleach wipes for the doors and handles. She was using them on her hands at one point but that's when the talk of intervention started and she stopped.

cloroxdisinfectingwipes1citrusblendhero.png

All valid points by you CG.

To be fair Julia and Stephen are clean people and I've seen them use hand gel on the barrier and share it with people around them. I use anti-bacterial hand tissues myself. I wished others would do the same :-(

Nah, he'll be fine Europeans aren't as manky and riddled with disease as Yanks.

Over/under European tour dates fulfilled

Does anyone know what the over/under is on actual shows Moz will perform?

Re: Over/under European tour dates fulfilled

Does anyone know what the over/under is on actual shows Moz will perform?

This is fake but I'll bite.

He breaks records with his book to impress one person. Book. Not bookie.

Back
Top Bottom