Athens, Greece (Tae Kwon Do Arena, Dec. 5, 2014) date added - true-to-you.net

UPDATE Sep. 21:

Katina writes:

for the Athens show, tickets are already on sale at www.viva.gr

http://www.viva.gr/tickets/music/morrissey/

Morrissey will do tae kwon do in Athens on December 5th.

Greece - true-to-you.net
18 September 2014

Morrissey will play Tae Kwon Do Arena in Athens, Greece, on Friday 5 December.

Last edited by a moderator:
Θα θέλαμε να σας ενημερώσουμε ότι σύμφωνα με την επίσημη ανακοίνωση της παραγωγής η προγραμματισμένη σημερινή συναυλία του Morrissey αναβλήθηκε.

Θα ακολουθήσει νέα ενημέρωση με την νέα ημερομηνία διεξαγωγής στην οποία θα ισχύουν τα ίδια εισιτήρια.

Είμαστε στην διάθεσή σας για οποιαδήποτε διευκρίνιση ή απορία στα τηλέφωνα 13855 & 2117700000 (Τμήμα Εξυπηρέτησης Πελατών) ή μέσω e-mail στο [email protected]

Θα θέλαμε να σας ενημερώσουμε ότι σύμφωνα με την επίσημη ανακοίνωση της παραγωγής η προγραμματισμένη σημερινή συναυλία του Morrissey αναβλήθηκε.

Θα ακολουθήσει νέα ενημέρωση με την νέα ημερομηνία διεξαγωγής στην οποία θα ισχύουν τα ίδια εισιτήρια.

Είμαστε στην διάθεσή σας για οποιαδήποτε διευκρίνιση ή απορία στα τηλέφωνα 13855 & 2117700000 (Τμήμα Εξυπηρέτησης Πελατών) ή μέσω e-mail στο [email protected]

I had to use google translate:

We would like to inform you that according to the official announcement of the production scheduled today Morrissey concert postponed.

Will implement a new update with the new date of which will apply the same tickets.

We are at your disposal for any clarification or query tel 13855 & 2117700000 (Customer Service)
or via e-mail at [email protected]

Last edited:
Uh oh.

Dublin show on Monday 1st Dec. Athens show on Friday 5th Dec. Yet Morrissey leaves it until Friday afternoon to get from Dublin to Athens? Has he never experienced a delayed plane in 30 years of touring?

If he loves Athens so much, why hasn't he been there the last few days instead of rainy, cold Dublin in December? I wonder how many people have journeyed from remote villages in Thessaloniki or the islands to see Morrissey in Athens?

You couldn't make it up! But it's hilarious stuff...the car-crash continues... *popcorn*

best
BB

Confirms the theory that he is having too much fun trolling this site from his plush accomodations in Dublin to actually fulfill his obligation to perform in a half empty hall somewhere outside of his comfort zone. Athens loss, is our gain, we could see it that way putting a positive spin on this latest turn of events.

Imagine the entire band on a public bus headed towards Athens.
Boz leads everyone in a singalong of The Flintstones theme after Moz tries To Give (The Reason I Live) to crickets.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

I've received multiple texts rewriting each scene with Moz and Boz. Neither of us can stop laughing. You started it!

I can't get the idea of the "those aren't pillows" scene between the two of then out of my mind..:laughing:
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

I've received multiple texts rewriting each scene with Moz and Boz. Neither of us can stop laughing. You started it!

I can't get the idea of the "those aren't pillows" scene between the two of then out of my mind..:laughing:

That was the first one I thought of too! That whole sharing the bed scene. Oh, man. Moz drying his face with Boz's underwear the next morning.... I died! I died!

I also keep thinking what it would have been like if Boz was in a Polka band instead of a rockabilly band

Yessss!

I'm also picturing Morrissey trying to find access to another plane in this way: [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ADAKWSI57vA&autoplay=1[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom