Scott Walker

Have we any other fans lurking on here? The man's talent is simply staggering as a singer, a songwriter, a producer...

Scott 4 would have to be my personal favourite; it is up there with The Queen Is Dead in my record collection, just truly wonderful from start to finish. The Seventh Seal is simply spine tingling and has been on repeat for the last hour, prompting this thread.

As an aside, not only do we have the genius of his own works to embrace, but he also produced arguably Pulp's finest hour (and certainly the most underrated of their discography), We Love Life. I doff my cap for his production on both Wickerman and Sunrise.

Viva Scott!

Yeah, there were some fans in here, but they hardly contribute these days.

im n ot a giant fan or anything but i do enjoy some of his catalog

Have we any other fans lurking on here? The man's talent is simply staggering as a singer, a songwriter, a producer...

Scott 4 would have to be my personal favourite; it is up there with The Queen Is Dead in my record collection, just truly wonderful from start to finish. The Seventh Seal is simply spine tingling and has been on repeat for the last hour, prompting this thread.

As an aside, not only do we have the genius of his own works to embrace, but he also produced arguably Pulp's finest hour (and certainly the most underrated of their discography), We Love Life. I doff my cap for his production on both Wickerman and Sunrise.

Viva Scott!
Yes...I am a Scott Walker fan. Love all of his work. He was a big influence on them all. Bowie, Ferry, etc.

I love "We Love Life"......Pulp. Jarvis Cocker....Luke Haines, Richard Hawley.....all them guys....Scott Walker is Amazing. Yes indeed. My favorite is "Tilt".

My favorite artists are John Cale, Warren Zevon, Scott Walker, Morrissey.....and many others but those guys are the tops for me. I listen to all of their work regularly.

Viva Scott Walker.!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...I am a Scott Walker fan. Love all of his work. He was a big influence on them all. Bowie, Ferry, etc.

I love "We Love Life"......Pulp. Jarvis Cocker....Luke Haines, Richard Hawley.....all them guys....Scott Walker is Amazing. Yes indeed. My favorite is "Tilt".

My favorite artists are John Cale, Warren Zevon, Scott Walker, Morrissey.....and many others but those guys are the tops for me. I listen to all of their work regularly.

Viva Scott Walker.!

Wasn't it a good year
Wasn't filled with talking
It still moves through my heart
From time to time
City after city
Granite gray as morning
Heroes died in subways left behind
Far behind like our love
You're on your own again
And you're your best again
That's what you tell yourself