Hammersmith Odeon, 4th October 1991 - video from Japanese TV

If he took off he glasses, how the hell could he see anything? When he did that at the Danceteria he fell off the stage.

Surprised you've not heard of this, as this was a pretty famous televised gig back in the day. This youtube version is pretty lousy quality - there are MUCH clearer video/DVD bootlegs doing the rounds.

I wonder who owns the master copies of this. I would have loved for it to have gotten a proper release.

I agree - I think this has enough of the madness of Live in Dallas but more road-tested, polished versions of the songs. Of course, if wishes were fishes, I'd love to have a high quality show from the Your Arsenal tour. Audience reactions were still highly manic but Th'Lads had come into their own by then.

The sound check stuff at 1:24 ish in the USA Pacific Amphitheatre (Costa Mesa) was interesting. To hear Morrissey live without an audience was different. Such a terrific voice he has. Oh I have to see him again soon.

I believe I saw this a little over a year and half ago on youtube--the Hipster Disco people had posted it (I think).

I remember thinking at the time what a much better performance this was than Live in Dallas.

hmm hipster disco people, thats intriguing. thanks again for this great show. its better than any morrissey dvd concert ive ever seen. love the way the songs sound when speed up some. more forceful, especially the more pop oriented nature of this tour.

Back
Top Bottom