U2 thing is disconcerting

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
15050628918_76a466dc02_z.jpg

This is kinda f***ed up. I didn't decide to place U2 on my phone. It's incredibly invasive, yet it's wrapped up in the "U2 are the good guys" package so people aren't getting pissed about how f***ed up this is. What's next? Are they going to place advertisement pictures in our photo albums?

I carefully select my phone music depending on the adventures I set out to experience, I don't dump all my music on my phone. THey're deciding U2 is going to be included in my adventures. Don Quixote don't play that way, it's like a forced windmill. :angry:

They're probably sending the stupid masses who embrace free shit subliminal messages telling us all to drink Diet Pepsi, support GMO's and sign up for maximum interest credit cards.

I haven't been polluted by this hideous marketing ploy yet. The very idea is appalling. What next? Jay-Zed? Kanye? Ugh. It is enough to send shivers down your spine.

I have two U2 songs among the (checks phone) 2777 songs on my phone. One is One, and the other one isn't.

i agree its a very upsetting thing for them to try and force choice on you. taking away options and control is not what i thought i paid for.

its littering and it feels like someones been in my home

I haven't been polluted by this hideous marketing ploy yet. The very idea is appalling. What next? Jay-Zed? Kanye? Ugh. It is enough to send shivers down your spine.

I have two U2 songs among the (checks phone) 2777 songs on my phone. One is One, and the other one isn't.

Haha, never got U2 at all. I'm glad I don't have music on my phone.

lol u2 is so desperate they have to force people to take there music. funny

Back
Top Bottom