Favorite Scene from a Movie

The Bride didn't kill Budd. Elle did. Well, the Black MOMba.

Don't. Conduct. Seances.

Last edited by a moderator:
This scene is extraordinary. The opening sequence of Bela Tarr's The Turin Horse. Jump forward 90 seconds.

To create this feeling of velocity, doom and suspense by just filming a work horse and it's peasant driver is just incredible. It feels like he is reinventing the art of cinematography. The same can be said of the "Wonderwall-scene" in Xavier Dolan's Mommy. The whole film left me speechless, just like Tarr's film.

This scene is extraordinary. The opening sequence of Bela Tarr's The Turin Horse. Jump forward 90 seconds.

To create this feeling of velocity, doom and suspense by just filming a work horse and it's peasant driver is just incredible. It feels like he is reinventing the art of cinematography. The same can be said of the "Wonderwall-scene" in Xavier Dolan's Mommy. The whole film left me speechless, just like Tarr's film.

never seen mommy. maybe ill check it out

Beautiful.

hope to watch mommy soon as im convinced you have good taste in film

Back
Top Bottom