Favorite Scene from a Movie

Last edited by a moderator:
was explaining the appeal of Jennifer Connelly to 3 British blokes in their 20s, well, words just were not working :confused:
but

these 80 seconds or so did the trick no problem :cool::p

was explaining the appeal of Jennifer Connelly to 3 British blokes in their 20s, well, words just were not working :confused:
but

these 80 seconds or so did the trick no problem :cool::p

That clip would make Moz storm off the stage and curse the fact he is a man. I find the clip to be very sad and offensive and any man into it should ask himself a few questions like what is the difference between himself and a rapist.

That clip would make Moz storm off the stage and curse the fact he is a man. I find the clip to be very sad and offensive and any man into it should ask himself a few questions like what is the difference between himself and a rapist.

Why? what did I miss?

yeah billy i dont get it either. seems to be a nonsensical statement

Ground control to Major Kong...:cool:

"You know a lot of geniuses. You should meet some stupid people once in a while, you know you could learn something."

Don't do anything or take this literally. But you know so stop planning, I see it.

Back
Top Bottom