Post your First World Problems right here

I'm with you two, there's a kid who went to my boy's last school who was on pills at ten years old. Sure he had issues and I have no doubt that he has ADD but nothing that needed to be controlled with medication.

His parents have a nice quieter life though. I'd be concerned that a child can't develop properly once they're on mind altering drugs. My Step Mother works at a special school and without doubt some of those kids need medication but most kids on the autism spectrum don't.

Megan Amram is competing in a Literary Death Match on the first but it's the one day of the month I'm expected to literally be at work.

I had to buy one recently. I took my old one apart and tinkered around with it- but ultimately decided it was time for it to go.
As much as I hate to admit it (because I didn't want to spend the money on something related to "chores"), I really do seriously love it. :crazy:

The new one has a lot of lights on it. I felt like Captain Kirk going into hyper-drive when i only wanted to put some towels on a hot wash.

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate that cornelius has given this thread not one, but TWO amazing washing machine gifs?

Peter.gif

And he's evidently a Scott Walker fan.....which makes him AOK in my estimation.

tumblr_m2cjtt66Ja1rt6cqoo1_400.gif

I had to call back T-W-I-C-E to order Thai food from one of my favorite restaurants tonight. FML.

I select the Francoise Hardy channel on Pandora hoping to be transported to a Mod French Wonderland only to be met with EVERY SINGLE COVER of La Mer and La Vie en Rose. Sometimes back-to-back La Mer.

Check out this video created by Adeptly_Inept. She posted it a couple of days ago on the Forum under General discussion. She uses Morrissey's epic song, "I'm Not a Man" to make a incredible statement about the development of the First World.

Saturday Night and Sunday Morning....and Streetcar Named Desire.

She puts an historical perspective to the present situation of civilization using black and white classic film and newsreels.
It's something that makes you think and you can see how and why it all unfolded and with Morrissey's epic music it makes a doubly powerful statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out this video created by Adeptly_Inept. She posted it a couple of days ago on the Forum under General discussion. She uses Morrissey's epic song, "I'm Not a Man" to make a incredible statement about the development of the First World.

Saturday Night and Sunday Morning....and Streetcar Named Desire.

She puts an historical perspective to the present situation of civilization using black and white classic film and newsreels.
It's something that makes you think and you can see how and why it all unfolded and with Morrissey's epic music it makes a doubly powerful statement.

I've got a first world problem. Explain why I am expected to throw Saturn and Mars a f***ing Bon Voyage Party when while knowing that I put the tin in Martin and while the telescope was trained on ME to glean the secrets, HE MADE THIS f***ING CRAPTASTIC MOVIE ABOUT BIRDWATCHING:

Get off the stage, It's not your birthday anymore, Kick the Bride, etc, etc...

Pardon me for being f***ing pissed and uncooperative. No, they don't wanna know.

And yes, I think I do have a right to say I cornered the market on birdwatching. This is not a coin, this is a slap in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Post your First World Problems right here...

Knocked over a glass of tea last night which splashed onto my monitor--leaking into the seal--fooking up the screen. It now needs replaced. :(

I decided that instead of just replacing my monitor, I'd get a whole new PC. I bought a Dell All-in-One. I'm so excited. Unfortunately (FWP), I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up.

I decided that instead of just replacing my monitor, I'd get a whole new PC. I bought a Dell All-in-One. I'm so excited. Unfortunately (FWP), I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up.

Accidents like this are never a negative simply an excuse to upgrade yay! in fact I need some new headphones might trip up over a wire later.

What's the spec of your new toy?? I won't be bored gimme all the numbers!

Accidents like this are never a negative simply an excuse to upgrade yay! in fact I need some new headphones might trip up over a wire later.

What's the spec of your new toy?? I won't be bored gimme all the numbers!

Haha. Destroy the headphones but don't break your ankle.

I opted to NOT get the touchscreen. I have a tablet and don't really need that feature. Seems like I would be having to clean the screen five times a day. :( I want a sparkly screen to watch movies and TV shoes as I don't have a TV hooked up at the moment.

Dell All-In-One

Looks like I will be spending Saturday learning Windows 8.1. I know it is not the best operating system. :(

Get off the stage, It's not your birthday anymore, Kick the Bride, etc, etc...

Pardon me for being f***ing pissed and uncooperative. No, they don't wanna know.

And yes, I think I do have a right to say I cornered the market on birdwatching. This is not a coin, this is a slap in the face.
Of course no one wants to know.
I forgot whose stage this is and that arguing about Morrissey's underwear with the same people over and over is what this is all about. Anything other than the art of the man.

I took the art serious for while....now let's get back to the cartoons.

I almost posted this same problem earlier.
This is horrible.
I've been following this from the beginning. I just sent a $200 hundred dollar check to Doctors Without Borders. They are doing more than the WHO, more than anybody really.

Of all countries, Cuba is sending more than any other country.... about 465 healthcare workers and doctors.

This is a Third World problem that's quickly becoming a First World problem.

Here's a First World problem. How do we keep Ebola from spreading to the First World when people are this stupid? Apologize ahead of time for asking a serious question.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/...tside-apartment-after-hospital-sent-him-home/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/02/us-health-ebola-usa-exposure-idUSKCN0HR18720141002

Or we could pretend that Ebola in America is a real problem and stir everyone into a false frenzy while we slip them a distraction mickey and f*** them in the ass some other way. Here's a cartoon for you.

$(KGrHqN,!oUE+CBv5mFMBP3NQzww!g~~60_35.JPG

Haha. Destroy the headphones but don't break your ankle.

I opted to NOT get the touchscreen. I have a tablet and don't really need that feature. Seems like I would be having to clean the screen five times a day. :( I want a sparkly screen to watch movies and TV shoes as I don't have a TV hooked up at the moment.

Dell All-In-One

Looks like I will be spending Saturday learning Windows 8.1. I know it is not the best operating system. :(

Looks very swish, you're right about the touch screen i'd leave that alone as well. Windows 10 coming soon.

http://theawesomer.com/windows-10/294228/

What is this guys barber thinking?

Last edited:
Or we could pretend that Ebola in America is a real problem and stir everyone into a false frenzy while we slip them a distraction mickey and f*** them in the ass some other way. Here's a cartoon for you.

$(KGrHqN,!oUE+CBv5mFMBP3NQzww!g~~60_35.JPG
Don't shoot me birds...OK.

The distraction Mickey....is your mind set. It's all about distraction and that's fine we all do it. I don't really care if you give a damn or not.

Don't shoot me birds...OK.

The distraction Mickey....is your mind set. It's all about distraction and that's fine we all do it. I don't really care if you give a damn or not.

Here's a pro tip on avoiding Ebola. Don't touch Ebola feces. Don't touch Ebola blood. Don't touch Ebola vomit.

I'm pretty sure Americas gonna be fine with this epidemic. But let's talk about it instead of the fact Coca Cola disintegrates rust and is the proud sponser of American Idol. That's too inconvenient to discuss as an epidemic because it tastes too good and has Americans hopped up on a sugar high that encourages them to spend more money on stuff that'll require them to need the medicines in later life that the people generating the Ebola Scare have invested in the pharmaceutical companies that make the diabetes and cancer drugs. Don't tread on me.

Here's a pro tip on avoiding Ebola. Don't touch Ebola feces. Don't touch Ebola blood. Don't touch Ebola vomit.

I'm pretty sure Americas gonna be fine with this epidemic. But let's talk about it instead of the fact Coca Cola disintegrates rust and is the proud sponser of American Idol. That's too inconvenient to discuss as an epidemic because it tastes too good and has Americans hopped up on a sugar high that encourages them to spend more money on stuff that'll require them to need the medicines in later life that the people generating the Ebola Scare have invested in the pharmaceutical companies that make the diabetes and cancer drugs. Don't tread on me.

I don't know if Americans are gonna be fine with Ebola. I assure you I am not one to panic...controlling panic has been part of my business. It's going to be interesting to see how this evolves and how the First World handles this. I think everyone should do their part that's why I mentioned Doctors Without Borders.

I never brought a cola or soft drink product in my house. You are not going to get an argument from me about the sorry state of the American diet. Or the healthcare delivery system or Big Pharma, or drugs or alcohol or any other thing like that.

I disagree that there are people generating the Ebola scare. There will always be people that try to make money on disasters and other unfortunate events and this may happen with Ebola as well but not right now. There is no cure, there is no vaccine.

I agree with some of what you say but you are all over the place....

I don't know if Americans are gonna be fine with Ebola. I assure you I am not one to panic...controlling panic has been part of my business. It's going to be interesting to see how this evolves and how the First World handles this. I think everyone should do their part that's why I mentioned Doctors Without Borders.

I never brought a cola or soft drink product in my house. You are not going to get an argument from me about the sorry state of the American diet. Or the healthcare delivery system or Big Pharma, or drugs or alcohol or any other thing like that.

I disagree that there are people generating the Ebola scare. There will always be people that try to make money on disasters and other unfortunate events and this may happen with Ebola as well but not right now. There is no cure, there is no vaccine.

I agree with some of what you say but you are all over the place....

I, I, I, I. You don't drink Coke. You aren't responsible. Cover your ass. Morrissey

Okay I give up. (I'm trying to get a car chase to stop.)

Back
Top Bottom