Post your First World Problems right here

first-world-problems.png

Re: Post your First World Problems right here...

Knocked over a glass of tea last night which splashed onto my monitor--leaking into the seal--fooking up the screen. It now needs replaced. :(

Last edited:

Arguing with people on a web forum.

I got back from the Czech Republic tonight but I couldn't spend all my Koruna at the airport. I have about eighty pence worth left.

I wanted to get my haircut this week but my stylist is on vacation.

When I use XBMC to pirate TV Shows and movies, the sound won't work with my bluetooth speakers, it has to be hardwired which makes it inconvenient to lay on my side on the couch, I have to be on my back.

(I think this is my new favorite thread.)

I need a graphic to motivate me to drink more water which runs freely from four separate taps in my house.

11-reasonnnsss-1050x603.png

I think my list could go on for days. My outlook on the things that happen in my life is tempered with the realization that people have it so hard elsewhere. I have often said within my family as we face difficult issues is, if this is as worse as it gets, I'll take it all day because it can always be much worse.

But really I think, if I stood with other people and we all threw our problems in a pile, I would still take mine back out of the pile. Good gratitude topic trouble.

And more specifically for first world problems. When I got up this morning I had to choose between which of the 6 bicycles I was going to ride on a 30 mile training ride today. I know, horrible, how do I make it through the day I'll never know.

I have to wait 10 minutes for the bagel from the freezer to thaw before I can make a sandwich for lunch.

I think my list could go on for days. My outlook on the things that happen in my life is tempered with the realization that people have it so hard elsewhere. I have often said within my family as we face difficult issues is, if this is as worse as it gets, I'll take it all day because it can always be much worse.

But really I think, if I stood with other people and we all threw our problems in a pile, I would still take mine back out of the pile. Good gratitude topic trouble.

Thank you.
I would take my "problems" back out as well.

I have to come into this world class city everyday.

t0lug7.jpg

I've been waking up at 2am every day for the past four days

there's no water pressure in my shower here. I took the shower head apart but it didn't help.

I'm uninsured and I think I have a heart condition and a stomach ulcer and I only have so much money in the bank to fund my alcoholism. I have a million cavities to boot.

AND I am almost outta wine! ;_;

Knocked over a glass of tea last night which splashed onto my monitor--leaking into the seal--fooking up the screen. It now needs replaced. :(

lol, the flatscreen monitor I have is one my mother got from her school. They were going to toss it out. It's the first flatscreen monitor I've ever owned, and I got it in, like, 2012.

The screen has loads of scratches in it, but wuteva.

EDIT: Also, I am unemployed, which means I can't afford booze whenever I feel like it sometimes.

I'm uninsured and I think I have a heart condition and a stomach ulcer and I only have so much money in the bank to fund my alcoholism. I have a million cavities to boot.

AND I am almost outta wine! ;_;

This should not be a first world problem. Do you live in one of the states that did not go for the Medicaid expansion?

The new U2 album is now in my itunes library, without my consent.
What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom