Questions for London o2 Arena

Re: o2 ticket question?

UK music venues do not discount tickets.
As anonymous user pointed out, large venues like O2 Arena will close off some sections if the tickets failed to sell out.

Better keeping eye on Marketplace forum of this site or gumtree UK's tickets section.
However, many ticket touts use the latter as well these days.

Forgive my ignorance but, in what way would you benefit by picking up tickets from gumtree or marketplace?

Forgive my ignorance but, in what way would you benefit by picking up tickets from gumtree or marketplace?

I thought you understood what I meant.

If you are lucky, you might get a ticket cheaper than face value.

Sometimes people cannot make it for some reasons (work or family issues), such people might sell their spare tickets slightly cheaper than actual price.

Last edited:

I thought you understood what I meant.

If you are lucky, you might get a ticket cheaper than face value.

Sometimes people cannot make it for some reasons (work or family issues), such people might sell their spare tickets slightly cheaper than actual price.

Ah, i see. I'm coming from abroad so i'm not up with the ways and wherefors of London ticket jiggery diggery. I have a feeling that any tout who bought a boatload for this show might take a hit (it's a nice thought anyway)

Is there any news or info about an after party in London on O2 night? Alternatively does anyone know about any decent clubs/nights that would play smiths/moz/similar? Cheers

Is there any news or info about an after party in London on O2 night? Alternatively does anyone know about any decent clubs/nights that would play smiths/moz/similar? Cheers

Please read page 1 post #8.
itsverycold posted a link of Quarry Night after show.

Thanks for pointer...was in a rush. All booked for Quarry and my initial disappointment and O2 is being replaced with a sense that this could be a very good night. Just in time too as only 20 odd tickets left.

Hey there.
This is my first time seeing him with GA/standing tickets and I am wondering how early I should plan on arriving in order to be up front and center?
Given the whole standing for hours in cold weather and possibly rain, I realize this may be a bit ambitious for a Floridian like me. But I'm making the trek out from the US mainly for this show; go big or go home, right?

Any tips would be appreciated!

Hey there.
This is my first time seeing him with GA/standing tickets and I am wondering how early I should plan on arriving in order to be up front and center?
Given the whole standing for hours in cold weather and possibly rain, I realize this may be a bit ambitious for a Floridian like me. But I'm making the trek out from the US mainly for this show; go big or go home, right?

Any tips would be appreciated!

Realistically you are talking 6am,,possibly before

First Moz Concert - Tips/Advice

Hey All,

I am a huge Morrissey fan, so much so own almost every album and enjoy them as much as everyone on this forum.

I have not however, visited a Morrissey concert. I am going to the O2 Arena to see him, but does anyone have any tips regarding this show and arena.

Such as: What time should I be there for? What is the ticketing system like? - Do I get a wrist band? etc

Thanks all.

Re: First Moz Concert - Tips/Advice

Where are you coming from?

Is your ticket standing or seat allocated?

Hi,
I'll be getting there from St Pancras. It is a seated ticket.

I haven't been to O2 yet, but your ticket is an allocated seat which means you don't have to worry.
The doors open at 18:30, possibly you'll get a wrist band of seated area.

Support act Anna Calvi will be on stage around 19:30 and Morrissey will be on stage 21:00-21:20.

Last edited:

I am having a moment of indecision: I have a seated ticket, but I am toying with getting a standing ticket in case I fancy doing the whole queuing for the rails... does anyone know if my seated ticket would let me in to the standing area at the O2? I've never been before... Thank you in advance if you can help :)

I am having a moment of indecision: I have a seated ticket, but I am toying with getting a standing ticket in case I fancy doing the whole queuing for the rails... does anyone know if my seated ticket would let me in to the standing area at the O2? I've never been before... Thank you in advance if you can help :)

I expect they will hand out wristbands in order to distinguish tickets.
You have a seated ticket, you won't be allowed to get in standing area.

Standing tickets are sold out. Unless they release returns (which is very unlikely and in terms and condition clearly states that they don't accept swap or refund. If standing tickets are available on the day you have to buy one) you can't get in standing area.

Thanks Kewpie! I'll see if I can get hold of a standing ticket from a re-seller. I'm not used to going to big venues alone!

I've just managed to get a seated ticket in block 112 for£38! My first Morrissey concert and I'm beyond excited!

i cant get a reply from the customer service of the O2 about the locker room for leaving backpack.. anyone knows if u can leave ur things someplace safe? guaranteed no one will mess with it? if so please reply! thanks

does anyone know how its selling? curious to see how close he might come to selling out

ok i got my reply..damn.......... "Contact Centre Supervisor - The O2, 26 Nov 11:30 AM:
Hi There,
We do not have any left luggage or storage facilities at the O2. You will need to keep your bags with you in the standing area!
We recommend you big a bag large/small - such as a rucksack of around "hand luggage" size."

in whatever sense that makes..hmm men arena had a reception where u could leave your stuff safely..thats shit now :/

Back
Top Bottom