Dublin, Ireland (Dec. 1, venue to be announced Sep. 5) - true-to-you.net

Well the last two shows will be in England and then in Ireland (Irish blood, English heart), so this could be true

I was thinking, that could be more to with playing much larger venues, enabling him to cover those two countries, with the minimum amount of gigs involved. His history of cancelling tours, is not great. Surely a new strategy of playing less gigs, helps to cover that eventuality of being ill, for doing too many gigs ?

I'm afraid that this will be the last show, the farewell show!

For Ireland? Or the World? He said in that veganlogic interview he would be playing in Istanbul in December. On a Sunday. And he seemed pretty definite about it, so I doubt if it's the last date on this tour.

Istanbul would be a good way to end it all though.

But I have a feeling not...

For Ireland? Or the World? He said in that veganlogic interview he would be playing in Istanbul in December. On a Sunday. And he seemed pretty definite about it, so I doubt if it's the last date on this tour.

Istanbul would be a good way to end it all though.

But I have a feeling not...

End it...all?

Final call for Budd Dwyer.

He wanted to do 3 nights at the Olympia but they could only accommodate 2 so that's why there was a delay with the announcement of the venue, would have preferred even one night in the Olympia to the 3arena, find it has no atmosphere but hey I'd go see him play in a shed

Got my tickets so hopefully it will happen now

Blame Shane Filan?

It's a headbutt that knocks you out.

No it's not. It's a made up phrase.

I imagine it was started by some wannabe hard-nut Scot from Glasgow. It is implying that Glaswegians are so f***ing hard that a headbutt for them is the equivalent of a kiss in other areas of the world.

As another poster has noted, it does not exist. Scottish people tend to think they're a lot tougher and harder than other people. They're not. I think it has something to do with the cold and lack of good schools.

Cf. a Chelsea smile.

All bullshit.

tickets bought. Lets see if he turns up!

Last edited:
How Busy Are The New Live Concerts ?

I seen morrissey twice in the last 5 years and both were medium and small sized venues, which i prefer. Im in Glasgow but Moz is playing London and Dublin at the big arenas, i know he is the most amazing artist but can he fill these big arenas? Im thinking of going for the dublin gig, tickets for standing are still available. I was hoping he would add a scottish date but its not to be. :confused:

Re: How Busy Are The New Live Concerts ?

I just tried to buy a Dublin ticket, ticket master are the only place selling them, i am flying from glasgow. I cant buy the ticket, on the website, where i have to fill in the country field for my billing address, it says 'Ireland' in the box and i am unable to change this so obviosly my card payment is being declined..

Did anyone else have this problem?

I would be hugely surprised if this gig sells out.....looks like plenty of seats left...Moz sold out the old Point (now the 3 Arena) on the Quarry tour but my recollection that was on a Friday or Saturday and possibly had a higher profile with the non die-hard fanbase due to IBEH/FOTGTD singles. This gig is on a Monday and the capacity has increased from around 8000 to 14,500....not sure Moz has ever sold that many tickets in Ireland before....anyway he always puts in a great performance in Dublin ...hopefully this will match previous classic Moz gigs

I would be hugely surprised if this gig sells out.....looks like plenty of seats left...Moz sold out the old Point (now the 3 Arena) on the Quarry tour but my recollection that was on a Friday or Saturday and possibly had a higher profile with the non die-hard fanbase due to IBEH/FOTGTD singles. This gig is on a Monday and the capacity has increased from around 8000 to 14,500....not sure Moz has ever sold that many tickets in Ireland before....anyway he always puts in a great performance in Dublin ...hopefully this will match previous classic Moz gigs

Haven't bought my tickets yet for the Dublin show - shame it's not at The Olympia - he was immense there, last time he played there. As for the Point Depot - I was there that night and it was nowhere near sold out - after about 30 rows of standing, it was fairly empty to be honest. Great gig all the same :)

I just tried to buy a Dublin ticket, ticket master are the only place selling them, i am flying from glasgow. I cant buy the ticket, on the website, where i have to fill in the country field for my billing address, it says 'Ireland' in the box and i am unable to change this so obviosly my card payment is being declined..

Did anyone else have this problem?
You can buy them from the ticketmaster Ireland site, you're ticketmaster uk log in details will work ok on the Ireland site

You can buy them from the ticketmaster Ireland site, you're ticketmaster uk log in details will work ok on the Ireland site

I could not do this with either the uk or ireland website, the country field was filled with 'ireland' so i could not change this at all, so i could not enter my correct billing address, so i had to use the ticket line, it takes 10 min to buy your ticket.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom