Dublin, Ireland (Dec. 1, venue to be announced Sep. 5) - true-to-you.net

Why is the venue announcement delayed?

There is no way he's going to play all of the dates from October to December. No way.

There is no way he's going to play all of the dates from October to December. No way.

Guinness (book of world records if he does) Factory.

Well I wonder.....will the tickets go on sale on Friday or just we'll find out the venue. The message on True To You doesn't mention ticket date. I also wonder if Moz will announce other Irish dates after Dublin is sold out, for example Cork or Galway. I would much prefer to see him there than in the vast O2, but I'll gladly go to Dublin all the same. That is assuming it is indeed the O2, so I suppose I'll have to wait and see on Friday.

Monday night in Dublin's docklands? Could it possibly get more atmospheric? *rolleyes*

Croker. 6 nights. To top yer man Garth. LOL!

Another o2 Enormodome epicFAIL! ? Probably...

It could be the fact that the O2 Dublin, is in the process of changing it's name, as O2 Ireland was recently taken over by "Three", or "3".

Of course, the other possibility is that the gig is in a smaller venue, but I don't think he would have a problem selling out the O2 Dublin, or 3 Dublin as it will probably be called.

Well I wonder.....will the tickets go on sale on Friday or just we'll find out the venue. The message on True To You doesn't mention ticket date. I also wonder if Moz will announce other Irish dates after Dublin is sold out, for example Cork or Galway. I would much prefer to see him there than in the vast O2, but I'll gladly go to Dublin all the same. That is assuming it is indeed the O2, so I suppose I'll have to wait and see on Friday.

No tickets will go onsale on Friday. Around 10% of all tickets for all events at the O2 Dublin, are made available on a pre-sale to O2 customers in Ireland, typically, these are sold around 48 to 72 hours before the public onsale date. Yes, it would be great to see him play Irish venues outside Dublin, the obvious likely ones are the INEC Kilarney, and the Cork Opera House.

Last edited:
o2Dublin.jpgJust heard, the "O2" sign was taken off the building by crane this morning, so it looks like they will rename it very shortly.

Is it ethical to set up a Go Fund Me so that I can fly to Dublin to attend the concert? :)

I gave up trying to get my money situation in order. No overseas trips to see Morrissey for me!

(Mr. Chickpea and I never went on a honeymoon, either. Boo hoo!)

I gave up trying to get my money situation in order. No overseas trips to see Morrissey for me!

(Mr. Chickpea and I never went on a honeymoon, either. Boo hoo!)

Looks like a group Kickstarter is in order. Sorry to hear you weren't able to pull it together and head overseas :(
For us, it's just not feasible. We eventually want to get over to the UK though, even with the kids.

I think this will be the "tour resume" date after he has cancels all the dates after Italy. I don't know why him and Nancy just don't settle down and have kids.

do airlines have any refund policies specifically if you book your flight for morrissey concerts?

do airlines have any refund policies specifically if you book your flight for morrissey concerts?

JetBlue very kindly rescheduled us for free for the San Fran and Chicago dates last year when I told them the story. Just sayin'...their motto is "True to you" after all.

I'm thrilled for a Dublin date, just waiting for an onsale!

It is ethical because people have the choice whether or not they want to contribute to your trip. Allow me to contribute a $25 credit to Hotel Engine. Use my link:

http://hotelengine.com/r/thrillr

Give $25. Get $25.*
Each time you invite a friend to Hotel Engine, your friend gets a $25 credit.
When your friend books their first hotel, we'll apply a $25 credit to your account.

*Terms and Conditions apply.

Is it ethical to set up a Go Fund Me so that I can fly to Dublin to attend the concert? :)

I would love to see Dublin followed by Galway, Omagh, Belfast, Killarney, etc just like in 2009. If he is up to it, of course!
It's so easy to fly to Ireland from NYC.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom