You are a strong, independent, self-reliant, person, etc. What is your own personal Kryptonite ?

Well, you're right about it. There are actually more chances for Morrissey's penis in your vagina, I mean, Morrissey hasn't told you a clear NO yet, so you can still have some hope...

But in my world he puts his penis in my vagina every night. "We're" okay with that arrangement so he doesn't have to smell my farts and I don't have to kiss his bad breath. It's in my mind. THe poll was for hilarity, I know there is zero to none chance he is remotely interested in having sex with me, there are countless more beautiful and erudite people in his circle he could f***, it's not going to be the crazy fat lady on the internet. Or the woman looking to be saved. Or the sexchat f***buddy. Morrissey has a reputation to uphold. There is nothing glamorous, poetic, romantic or interesting about internet girls, they are a dime a dozen.

But in my world he puts his penis in my vagina every night. "We're" okay with that arrangement so he doesn't have to smell my farts and I don't have to kiss his bad breath. It's in my mind. THe poll was for hilarity, I know there is zero to none chance he is remotely interested in having sex with me, there are countless more beautiful and erudite people in his circle he could f***, it's not going to be the crazy fat lady on the internet. Or the woman looking to be saved. Or the sexchat f***buddy. Morrissey has a reputation to uphold. There is nothing glamorous, poetic, romantic or interesting about internet girls, they are a dime a dozen.

Hey, I know the poll was for hilarity, believe me :)

Hey, I know the poll was for hilarity, believe me :)

I know why you think the poll was for hilarity, but I promise you. You will be crying til your eyes swell shut come October 23 if you don't wake up now and realize you are dancing with Faust and he's a WAY better dancer than you.

Oooooh.....I like the way you write. It excites me.

Anyway, I voted yes.

Oooooh.....I like the way you write. It excites me.

Anyway, I voted yes.

For the record I'd kiss his bad breath in a motherf***in' heartbeat.

I know why you think the poll was for hilarity, but I promise you. You will be crying til your eyes swell shut come October 23 if you don't wake up now and realize you are dancing with Faust and he's a WAY better dancer than you.

I'm not dancing with anyone, neither Faust nor angels. Not even princes or anything, don't worry.

I'm not dancing with anyone, neither Faust nor angels. Not even princes or anything, don't worry.

Okay. I do worry though. I'm not saying this is even remotely a possibility, but I don't want to go through another Margaret Dale situation. That was not easy for me. Not that my feelings are connected to your mind babies, but I think you're a beautiful, lovely woman and I'm crazy enough to be able to spot the signs of crazy...does that make sense? And I want to help you.

You're a sick, dirty old married man. I hope your wife is NOT a poster here, Keene. :sick:.

I can have my fantasies....can't I? Crystal may be crazy....but she's my kinda girl.

My wife is not as foolish as I....but somehow she has just as much fun,........ I don't understand.

Okay. I do worry though. I'm not saying this is even remotely a possibility, but I don't want to go through another Margaret Dale situation. That was not easy for me. Not that my feelings are connected to your mind babies, but I think you're a beautiful, lovely woman and I'm crazy enough to be able to spot the signs of crazy...does that make sense? And I want to help you.
signs of crazy? Probably
suicide, I don't feel 'allowed' to
as for the help offer, thank you, but trying to help me was never a good idea on this site...

signs of crazy? Probably
suicide, I don't feel 'allowed' to
as for the help offer, thank you, but trying to help me was never a good idea on this site...

Look at it this way. You know how we as people sometimes say things in order to project some sort of truth about ourselves into the wordosphere? Like you say you're not dancing with Faust? Morrissey does that to. So while you may hear I'm Not a Man as a rail against the brutality of the man you want to be saved from, Morrissey is HIMSELF projecting that he isn't a beefaroni, when he secretly is. He has all the trappings of a man with lots of male issues including manipulation and control. So if the dream were true and he decided it was the case, you'd know by now. You'd have verifiable, concrete contact. But he's a cat and you're just a mouse and that's the way it will be forever. Learn from KY who wasted her career thinking he was going to save her. He didn't. And he won't save you either. His I'm Not A Man is his plea for someone to save him, not the other way around. He is the damsel in distress. There's no room for two of those. Meanwhile...kids and life.

Look at it this way. You know how we as people sometimes say things in order to project some sort of truth about ourselves into the wordosphere? Like you say you're not dancing with Faust? Morrissey does that to. So while you may hear I'm Not a Man as a rail against the brutality of the man you want to be saved from, Morrissey is HIMSELF projecting that he isn't a beefaroni, when he secretly is. He has all the trappings of a man with lots of male issues including manipulation and control. So if the dream were true and he decided it was the case, you'd know by now. You'd have verifiable, concrete contact. But he's a cat and you're just a mouse and that's the way it will be forever. Learn from KY who wasted her career thinking he was going to save her. He didn't. And he won't save you either. His I'm Not A Man is his plea for someone to save him, not the other way around. He is the damsel in distress. There's no room for two of those. Meanwhile...kids and life.

Ok, this is not a thread about me, so I won't continue on this. I understand and whatever you say, you say it well. What you know is very partial and fragmentary though, both about Morrissey and Kristeen -I guess- and about me and 'him'.

i think he did that in will never marry, thank you but no (probably to all the fan letters trying to save him from imagined loneliness). i have problems with disappointing people so i guess expectations. also, pity which i think is a good thing for the world at large. i try very hard to be cold hearted but am moved by peoples stupidity towards themselves and there plight. i cant stand to see people afraid and in trouble when i know that i could help them. i just cant walk past. i try really really hard and just cant do it. i almost resent that im a slave to pity. i know this sounds like a good quality in a person but its not. its like a compulsion and ill do it to the annoyance of everyone that im with with no regard to there time plans etc.

Ok, this is not a thread about me, so I won't continue on this. I understand and whatever you say, you say it well. What you know is very partial and fragmentary though, both about Morrissey and Kristeen -I guess- and about me and 'him'.

Of course. But 'he' is the broken one looking to be repaired while pretending he's in control. When he figures out who can repair him he isn't going to make it a game. He's going to grab them and not let go because that person is rare. Everyone else just passes the time and concludes he's selfish when really he's just very damaged and in pain from pretending. The Faust thing enables the pretend.

Really horrible dodgy food tends to make me go into a mental and physical lockdown. Garlic, mayonaise, tomato sauce, pickle. I feel dirty even typing those absolute rotters!

When men cry. I lose it.

Sexism. PUHLEEEZE troll me with the theme of Sexism. Do it. Let's Solomon this topic.

1482938_10152490566326179_5738666148738872818_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom