Which is Worse?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
"Got My Mind Set on You" or "Bohemian Rhapsody"?

"Got My Mind Set on You" - no one considers that a "classic."

The other is beloved by many and is the better song. Freddie Mercury's range had no limitations, or said another way had the most frequencies in the history of pop music. He moved seamlessly from bass, to baritone, to countertenor, to tenor, mezzo-soprano, to soprano. Once, he met with a famous Opera singer who had incredible range. After one meeting or lesson she said "I have nothing to teach him, he moves between all the ranges, and does so effortlessly."

I find this thread offensive. I feel hurt. I respect you CG and I respect Chickpea. However, if you feel the need to do this, please do so in the pigsty or in "whatever you are thinking right now." We don't all share the same tastes in music and I don't think everyone would take lightly, the near insulting, of music that is near and dear to heart. I know you don't mean to offend but this makes me sad.

Thank You.

"Octopus's Garden" or "Living On A Prayer"?

The other is beloved by many and is the better song. Freddie Mercury's range had no limitations, or said another way had the most frequencies in the history of pop music. He moved seamlessly from bass, to baritone, to countertenor, to tenor, mezzo-soprano, to soprano. Once, he met with a famous Opera singer who had incredible range. After one meeting or lesson she said "I have nothing to teach him, he moves between all the ranges, and does so effortlessly."

I find this thread offensive. I feel hurt. I respect you CG and I respect Chickpea. However, if you feel the need to do this, please do so in the pigsty or in "whatever you are thinking right now." We don't all share the same tastes in music and I don't think everyone would take lightly, the near insulting, of music that is near and dear to heart. I know you don't mean to offend but this makes me sad.

Thank You.

10606231_10152323935376179_936583504630114733_n.jpg

Thank You.

Grow a spine you wuss!

Living on a Prayer- no doubt about it!

Living on a Prayer or We Built this City (Starship :sick:)

We Built This City or Everybody Wang Chung Tonight?

"Got My Mind Set on You" or "Bohemian Rhapsody"?

Although George is my favourite Beatle and I love him to bits, Got My Mind Set on You is atrocious. The lyrics. The music. The video. :sick:

Bohemian Rhapsody, on the other hand, is a work of genius. It never ceases to amaze me.

attachment.php

Okay guys I started this thread fail, I can end it. Go away thread.

It's not a thread fail. One git cries. And you retreat. Whoa!

Your home remedies, holistic medicine, and symbolic stuff threads are ThreadFails.

It's not a thread fail. One git cries. And you retreat. Whoa!

Your home remedies, holistic medicine, and symbolic stuff threads are ThreadFails.

I think the git was you and now I just have the creeps so let's kill it.

10606539_1040756655953787_3945017225817072290_n.jpg

You are a certified FAKER.

I'll be your mirror, reflect what you are, in case you don't know...

Having another delusion? Have you learned nothing? That your mind plays tricks on you? That you see things that aren't there. You know you will only get worse in time. Soon you will be locked in a padded room on anti-psychotics 24/7. All the signs are there. You are deteriorating before our eyes. Can't your brother do anything to help you? I know your mom can't. And your dad is in denial. Poor thing.

Having another delusion? Have you learned nothing? That your mind plays tricks on you? That you see things that aren't there. You know you will only get worse in time. Soon you will be locked in a padded room on anti-psychotics 24/7. All the signs are there. You are deteriorating before our eyes. Can't your brother do anything to help you? I know your mom can't. And your dad is in denial. Poor thing.

Says the grown-ass woman so incensed she can't play Suck The Alpha's Dick that she derails a thread that could've been fun THEN PRETENDS to stand up TO HER SELF in order to suck the alpha's dick because your maniacal need for control knows no limits. THEN like a f***en idiot, as herself, ATTACKS MY OTHER THREADS showing the SOURCE of the stupid beef you have with me. You are creepy. And fake. And you ruin things.

Back
Top Bottom