Which is Worse?

The other is beloved by many and is the better song. Freddie Mercury's range had no limitations, or said another way had the most frequencies in the history of pop music. He moved seamlessly from bass, to baritone, to countertenor, to tenor, mezzo-soprano, to soprano. Once, he met with a famous Opera singer who had incredible range. After one meeting or lesson she said "I have nothing to teach him, he moves between all the ranges, and does so effortlessly."

I find this thread offensive. I feel hurt. I respect you CG and I respect Chickpea. However, if you feel the need to do this, please do so in the pigsty or in "whatever you are thinking right now." We don't all share the same tastes in music and I don't think everyone would take lightly, the near insulting, of music that is near and dear to heart. I know you don't mean to offend but this makes me sad.

tumblr_mstk6vjDQ81s18l2po1_500.gif

It's not a thread fail. One git cries. And you retreat. Whoa!

Your home remedies, holistic medicine, and symbolic stuff threads are ThreadFails.

I think the git was you and now I just have the creeps so let's kill it.

You are a certified freak.

You are a certified FAKER.

I'll be your mirror, reflect what you are, in case you don't know...

Having another delusion? Have you learned nothing? That your mind plays tricks on you? That you see things that aren't there. You know you will only get worse in time. Soon you will be locked in a padded room on anti-psychotics 24/7. All the signs are there. You are deteriorating before our eyes. Can't your brother do anything to help you? I know your mom can't. And your dad is in denial. Poor thing.

Says the grown-ass woman so incensed she can't play Suck The Alpha's Dick that she derails a thread that could've been fun THEN PRETENDS to stand up TO HER SELF in order to suck the alpha's dick because your maniacal need for control knows no limits. THEN like a f***en idiot, as herself, ATTACKS MY OTHER THREADS showing the SOURCE of the stupid beef you have with me. You are creepy. And fake. And you ruin things.

Wow. Please have someone from your real life read your posts. I think they are clueless as to how bad your delusional thinking is. Must be. Or enablers.

Must be. BUST ME. Everytime you type you reveal your lies so keep typing. I'm teaching a class here and I need the lab rat to perform.

Delusional disorder is characterized by the presence of either bizarre or non-bizarre delusions which have persisted for at least one month. Non-bizarre delusions typically are beliefs of something occurring in a person’s life which is not out of the realm of possibility. For example, the person may believe their significant other is cheating on them, that someone close to them is about to die, a friend is really a government agent, etc. All of these situations could be true or possible, but the person suffering from this disorder knows them not to be (e.g., through fact-checking, third-person confirmation, etc.).

People who have this disorder generally don’t experience a marked impairment in their daily functioning in a social, occupational or other important setting. Outward behavior is not noticeably bizarre or objectively characterized as out-of-the-ordinary.

The delusions can not be better accounted for by another disorder, such as schizophrenia, which is also characterized by delusions (which are bizarre). The delusions also cannot be better accounted for by a mood disorder, if the mood disturbances have been relatively brief. The lifetime prevalence of delusional disorder has been estimated at around 0.2% .

Specific Diagnostic Criteria

Delusions lasting for at least 1 month’s duration.
Criterion A for Schizophrenia has never been met. Note: Tactile and olfactory hallucinations may be present in Delusional Disorder if they are related to the delusional theme

Apart from the impact of the delusion(s) or its ramifications, functioning is not markedly impaired and behavior is not obviously odd or bizarre.
If mood episodes have occurred concurrently with delusions, their total duration has been brief relative to the duration of the delusional periods.
The disturbance is not due to the direct physiological effects of a substance (e.g., a drug of abuse, a medication) or a general medical condition.

Specify type (the following types are assigned based on the predominant delusional theme):

Erotomanic Type: delusions that another person, usually of higher status, is in love with the individual

(Thinks Morrissey is in love with her.)

Grandiose Type: delusions of inflated worth, power, knowledge, identity, or special relationship to a deity or famous person

(Thinks Morrissey sends her messages through signs. Thinks god communicates with her in signs. Thinks the Devil communicates with her in signs.)

Jealous Type: delusions that the individual’s sexual partner is unfaithful

(Jealous of KY's relationship with Morrissey to the point of obsession. Going on a witch hunt and gathering public records to discredit her. Stalking her online.)

Persecutory Type: delusions that the person (or someone to whom the person is close) is being malevolently treated in some way

(Her persecution complex exhibited on Solo. daily.)

Somatic Type: delusions that the person has some physical defect or general medical condition

(Constantly complaining of being injured or in pain. Now thinks she has a thyroid condition.)

Treatment for Delusional Disorder

tumblr_inline_nb719pCauT1qlzhy8.gif

Those are shit songs to me. But what do I know? I had a great time bopping around at the One Direction concert last weekend. :crazy:

large.gif

Harry was pleased to see you too.

"Journalis who lie" or "There's speak a true friend"?

"Journalists Who Lie" vs. the 1985 Barry Manilow-Howie Rice trainwreck "I'm Your Man"

-club mix.

If it's a song that everyone is supposed to know then I'll change it up with....

"Journalists Who Lie" vs. "I'm Too Sexy"

Last edited by a moderator:
Delusional disorder is characterized by the presence of either bizarre or non-bizarre delusions which have persisted for at least one month. Non-bizarre delusions typically are beliefs of something occurring in a person’s life which is not out of the realm of possibility. For example, the person may believe their significant other is cheating on them, that someone close to them is about to die, a friend is really a government agent, etc. All of these situations could be true or possible, but the person suffering from this disorder knows them not to be (e.g., through fact-checking, third-person confirmation, etc.).

People who have this disorder generally don’t experience a marked impairment in their daily functioning in a social, occupational or other important setting. Outward behavior is not noticeably bizarre or objectively characterized as out-of-the-ordinary.

The delusions can not be better accounted for by another disorder, such as schizophrenia, which is also characterized by delusions (which are bizarre). The delusions also cannot be better accounted for by a mood disorder, if the mood disturbances have been relatively brief. The lifetime prevalence of delusional disorder has been estimated at around 0.2% .

Specific Diagnostic Criteria

Delusions lasting for at least 1 month’s duration.
Criterion A for Schizophrenia has never been met. Note: Tactile and olfactory hallucinations may be present in Delusional Disorder if they are related to the delusional theme

Apart from the impact of the delusion(s) or its ramifications, functioning is not markedly impaired and behavior is not obviously odd or bizarre.
If mood episodes have occurred concurrently with delusions, their total duration has been brief relative to the duration of the delusional periods.
The disturbance is not due to the direct physiological effects of a substance (e.g., a drug of abuse, a medication) or a general medical condition.

Specify type (the following types are assigned based on the predominant delusional theme):

Erotomanic Type: delusions that another person, usually of higher status, is in love with the individual

(Thinks Morrissey is in love with her.)

Grandiose Type: delusions of inflated worth, power, knowledge, identity, or special relationship to a deity or famous person

(Thinks Morrissey sends her messages through signs. Thinks god communicates with her in signs. Thinks the Devil communicates with her in signs.)

Jealous Type: delusions that the individual’s sexual partner is unfaithful

(Jealous of KY's relationship with Morrissey to the point of obsession. Going on a witch hunt and gathering public records to discredit her. Stalking her online.)

Persecutory Type: delusions that the person (or someone to whom the person is close) is being malevolently treated in some way

(Her persecution complex exhibited on Solo. daily.)

Somatic Type: delusions that the person has some physical defect or general medical condition

(Constantly complaining of being injured or in pain. Now thinks she has a thyroid condition.)

Treatment for Delusional Disorder

You're so f***ing sad. How old is your kid?

The only thing that is worst is those stoopid fukcking kids One Direction, waving their kid dicks all over the place wow!
No real talent just boy babies from Cowell's directorial money machine making him even richer. Will they still be around in the next two decades? NO they'll be dead from the clap by then

Picking up your laundry and discovering 3 pairs of your underwear are missing
OR...
Picking up your laundry and discovering 2 pairs of someone else's underwear in with your own

:tears:

This has possibilities
hA2WCwi.gif

Back
Top Bottom