Matt Walker's Band - The Most Dangerous Race

marred

A 6 track free EP given to me by the band. Their other albums are available on iTunes.

The MDR EP

I have posted this thread on the downloads Bootlegs page. This was an accident :)

Please delete mod.

Last edited:
A 6 track free EP given to me by the band. Their other albums are available on iTunes.

The MDR EP - 2007

1. Blizzard 77
2. Signal To Noise
3. Senorita
4. Dare To Be
5. October Baby
6. Ashes In Her Eyes

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4yu7we

sample track

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Not my cup of tea though. Would you say they're going for a Bauhaus sort of sound?

Thanks. Not my cup of tea though. Would you say they're going for a Bauhaus sort of sound?

Yeah I fully accept it's not going to be to most people's tastes. Yeah I guess bauhaus, The Cure, a little dash of Sisters Of Mercy etc...

I don't have Matt Walker's reply on my computer as that one crashed but I definitely remember him mentioning The Cure as a big influence.

Yeah I fully accept it's not going to be to most people's tastes. Yeah I guess bauhaus, The Cure, a little dash of Sisters Of Mercy etc...

Sisters of Mercy, yeah, I can see that. Thanks again.

Sisters of Mercy, yeah, I can see that. Thanks again.

Np MR. I really like their sound a lot. I'm kinda surprised they didn't take off. Matt Walker has had a few bands and musical projects recently that I have been keeping an ear close to. Some I like and some not so much. I am curious to see what Chickpea thinks of them as she is into these types of bands as far as I know. A few others seem interested but yeah I don't expect a huge queue of downloads. I can never tell what people will like...... ever.

I listened to the song in the video last night, and I think it's OK—I'm not into the vocals, but I'm definitely interested enough to hear more. I'll have to check out the download.

Thanks for posting it!

I listened to the song in the video last night, and I think it's OK—I'm not into the vocals, but I'm definitely interested enough to hear more. I'll have to check out the download.

Thanks for posting it!

See. I never know what people will like :)

Back
Top Bottom