Alma matters. So what is yours ?

b7cjo1.jpg

The Hill was perpetually out of everything.
'We will have the book in 2 weeks.'
'Yeah, but the course has already begun!'
'Wing it, kid. Next!'

The Hill was perpetually out of everything.
'We will have the book in 2 weeks.'
'Yeah, but the course has already begun!'
'Wing it, kid. Next!'

Sounds about right. The General Manager for many years lived in the canyon. Total Dingbat, like I'm-afraid-to-drive-on-the-same-road-as-that-woman level dingbat.

Re: highest concentration of hot, English speaking Asian women in the world, at least back in the 90

cca9d8b6-e97a-4dec-a0c9-860993780b8a.jpg

I attended night classes while working full time.

Re: highest concentration of hot, English speaking Asian women in the world, at least back in the 90

Full-time school/full-time job solidarity! What didn't kill us made us stronger. Or at least gave us a lifetime of chronic insomnia.

Right on! Took me 11 years of on and off school to finish, but I gotta say, once I finished it was such a relief. There was a point where I was working full time, going to school a couple nights, working a second job....all while having a wife and kid.

They won today. :cool: (I'm a Bruin by proxy, my brother got his law degree there.)

i did the work school thing as well but didnt have a child or wife but i was living with my girlfriends who i did end up marrying. a child is so expensive and time consuming i couldnt imagine how hard that must have been. congrats that you finished. i should be going back sometime this year which im super excited now that my wifes decade plus in school is over.

RUB-Logo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom