Find the 5 differences

Re: Find the 5 differences. . .

between the two peoples facial features? i think you need to be more specific in what your looking for cause there are obvious differences in the photos (one features flowers one doesnt etc)

5 differences:

Crossed legs/uncrossed legs
Eyes wide open/eyes squinting
Inside/outside
Collar up/collar down
Looking into camera/looking away from camera

QT in acid washed skinny jeans is scary.

THat's one thing about Moz. He kept it classy so his photos are timeless. There's a few blips but 95% of his fashion is perfect.

Attached earlobe
Point of fingertips
Hairline
Nose
Eyes

THat's one thing about Moz. He kept it classy so his photos are timeless. There's a few blips but 95% of his fashion is perfect.

His style then is timeless. If I saw 80s moz walking down he street I would think he was a hipster or something.

But he looks nothing like QT. Moz has always been handsome. How insulting.

1. beads vs. no beads

2. dress shoes vs. tennis shoes

3. blouse or something like it vs. man's dress shirt

4. watch showing vs. no watch visibly present

5. drop dead gorgeous vs. not

to vauge a request but whos the guy above (qt?) as ive no idea. jawline and chin arent the same either. robbie williams looks a lot like moz just sayin

Morrissey is handsome. Tarantino looks like his face never recovered from getting stuck in his mother's birth canal.

what do you do with the other two?

His shirts have gotten uglier though.

I was talking in a figurative way because Quentin and Morrissey looks almost the same in those pictures, sorry

His shirts have gotten uglier though.

The only shirt I wasn't crazy about was a few years ago around the time of the Coachella-smells-like-meat era...there was a shirt that looked like quartz or granite or something. And he must've really liked the shirt because there were TWO versions of it, pink and turquoise. :squiffy: I'm not exactly a fashion butterfly but I thought the shirt looked like something that would be admired by men wearing gold nugget watches at a gemology convention in Bakersfield.

A lot of frinkers dissed the chevron shirts. I flippin' LOVE the chevron shirts.

I was a little meh on the bullethole shirt in the AYNIM video/standing next to a recycling can pap.

Last edited:

Good God the man though. I gotta go do something. :horny:

picture.php

I was bonkers for the modified tuxedo shirt trend too. Gah. :sweet:

Morrissey is winning this race on so many levels it's ridiculous. AND he's four years OLDER.

rs_634x1024-140527093525-634.Quentin-Tarantino-Uma-Thurman-JR-52714.jpg

(No disrespect to Cutie. I'm a big fan. I've probably seen Kill Bills five times and I'd consider Jackie Brown a desert island movie. I got a flutter of excitement like a giddy fan girl knowing we were both at Staples Center at the same time for Moz's show. :cool:)

Last edited:

Good God the man though. I gotta go do something. :horny:

picture.php

I think when he finds a shirt he likes he buys 10 in every color. He's still wearing the DVN shirts from last year. He did change into a different one for the encore in Boston and he tossed it, but the zipper was broken. He needed to get rid of it anyway!

Wonder what he will wear on the new tour.

Back
Top Bottom