Own Morrissey's jacket from the "World Peace..." promo photo - only $2500! - The Golden Closet

Golden Closet are selling one of Morrissey's jackets from the World Peace promo photo shoot.

MORRISSEY 1950s Black Wool Suit Jacket - The Golden Closet
Item # M0380
Price: $2,500.00

This jacket was worn by Morrissey for a July 2014 promotional image for his new album release “World Peace Is None of Your Business.” It is black wool with red and grey pin stripes. The fabric in the lapel is distresses and has small holes and tears. The promotional image in which this jacket is worn has been on the cover of several online articles like NPR music, and on the cover of magazines like NME.

...Presented by The Golden Closet, your premier source for iconic screen used wardrobe, props, and music entertainment memorabilia.

M0380.jpg

M0380e.jpg

M0380g.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Own Morrissey's jacket from the "World Peace..." promo photo - only $2500! - The Golden

That's a bargain compared to the fake Morrissey jacket Grim tried to sell.

Re: Article: Own Morrissey's jacket from the "World Peace..." promo photo - only $2500! - The Golden

I bought a plant from the WPINOYB cover, a cloned plant, similar in ADN and everything

Who bought it?

Joyce could not afford such an item, he has Mrs J and her desire for underfloor heating on cheap wood flooring to pay for. LOL. Moz, sell your Pants on ebay, would bid throgh the high roofbeams for them!! As long as they are not Mike J's grey why oh why fronts! Put your coatails on line, you can retire in Lux on them!

Quite an unimpressive suit jacket. I'd rather have the purple pinstripe one he wore on Quarry that looks like it came from Savile Row. Now that's a suit!

Last edited:
I don't like the jacket and I don't like the photo. Makes Moz look old and worried and seems old fashioned. There are way better recent Moz photos than this.
I wonder whatever happened to those amazing lame shirts from the Arsenal era: the gold lame, the black one ( from the cover of Malady Lingers On), the red one from the Fatty video, etc. they were ace shirts.

I don't like the jacket and I don't like the photo. Makes Moz look old and worried and seems old fashioned. There are way better recent Moz photos than this.
I wonder whatever happened to those amazing lame shirts from the Arsenal era: the gold lame, the black one ( from the cover of Malady Lingers On), the red one from the Fatty video, etc. they were ace shirts.
The Boy is sooo kind he gave all his best shirts away!

Someone's buying it.

I wonder why Moz would wear wool. I thought he was opposed to the exploitation of sheep. :(

BundleBear

Royalties???:confused:

ha ha ha sorry man, yes I mean Royalties, Its because Im chinese, I still cannot speak english

I wonder why Moz would wear wool. I thought he was opposed to the exploitation of sheep. :(

BundleBear

Wool is not vegan.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom