Need 2 O2 standing

LizSK2

I can't even believe I'm posting this. Due to dull computer-related stress, I missed out on standing tickets. If anyone has 2 spares please please please send me a PM.

Signed, miserable of Cheetham Hill.

I spent the morning at a job interview, that didn't work out!

Re-sellers are offering for £100, is that double already the value? If anyone has one ticket to sell I'd be forever in their debt, for two tickets I'm willing to swap spit

They won't have sold out yet. The 02 will just be releasing them in chunks, so they can make money selling them at inflated prices on Stub Hub. Keep checking, and stay calm. More will be released over the following weeks once they've sold as many to desperate folks at twice the price.

f*** those touts! ;-)

Face is £60. It's a lot but he's only playing that one show; he couldn't fill the o2 for 2 nights and obviously doesn't want to do 5 at the Roundhouse, Hammersmith et al. I concur on the swapping of spit. I'm still so embarrassed I missed out, I have a Moz tattoo FFS, it's mortifying that I just clean forgot to get tix.

Face is £60. It's a lot but he's only playing that one show

Well, SO FAR. If you look back at Moz's previous UK tour announcement history over the past few years, you will see a recurring pattern. A big show is initially announced as his 'only scheduled UK show' (Hop Farm Festival, Manchester MEN, etc) , to try and persuade everyone to panic and pony up the cash. Then, a few weeks later, more UK shows get added.

Well, SO FAR. If you look back at Moz's previous UK tour announcement history over the past few years, you will see a recurring pattern. A big show is initially announced as his 'only scheduled UK show' (Hop Farm Festival, Manchester MEN, etc) , to try and persuade everyone to panic and pony up the cash. Then, a few weeks later, more UK shows get added.

He isn't the one calling the O2his only UK gig. Others are doing that.

Thanks for that, standing seems to have disappeared again.
Block 416 seating at £50 a pop if anyone is interested in pin-sized Morrissey

Hmm, that has been the pattern, but the fear is what if the promoters don't announce another date, what if it's different this time due to insurance risk or other factors like the loss of a label (although the latter probably doesn't matter one jot).

One thing I remember from Earl's Court was that it "Sold Out" relatively quickly, but seemingly by virtue of agencies and scalpers snapping up at least 25% of those tickets...when it came to the night itself, the place was well populated but by no means full. Wembley Arena in 2006 was a similar story...

They won't have sold out yet. The 02 will just be releasing them in chunks, so they can make money selling them at inflated prices on Stub Hub. Keep checking, and stay calm. More will be released over the following weeks once they've sold as many to desperate folks at twice the price.

This gives me hope, I really hope you're right!

I got an e mail from www.double8tickets.com this morning. Hope it can help.....

Cheers Moz

That's a tout site and not a trustworthy one - they spell his name with one S. Alarm bell. LOL. I won't pay over face, and I'll wait til the day if I have to. Viagogo and Get Me In, though morally repugnant, are reliable. I got excellent Monty Python tix from them.

He can't sell 2 nights at the O2. We all know this - sure, he may add a gig in Manchester, and I'll go there if I have to, but a date this big in London will be the only one. I'm still feeling stupid that I made such a hash of it this morning... first time I've missed out on a Moz show in 8 years.

I would be very surprised if you don't pick up standing tickets soon but I have 2 standing from O2 presale that I will happily pass on at face value if he announces a Dublin date which would suit me far better.

I did the same. Even missed the 02 pre sale. In my panic got sitting tickets, the ones high up and right at the back.

I hope he does but I must say, I think it's unlikely. If he does tho, put me first on the list ;)

Oh dear, you're a bit screwed now bc you'll never sell those when standing spares turn up. It's a dreadful experience up in the 400s. I might get desperate enough to do that, mind!

Back
Top Bottom