Do you think Morrissey will finish the 2014 European Tour?

Do you think MORRISSEY will finish the 2014 European Tour ?

• yes

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • bonus: yes, but with cancellations along the way...but he will play the last date scheduled

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • bonus: not sure but if you look at the space between dates, he is clearly overdoing it...

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
Re: Do you think MORRISSEY will finish the 2014 European Tour ?

I voted yes because I'm just letting myself have that hope. I'll sleep better. :straightface:

They'll be some drama.

I reckon he'll finish it though, he has to.

I hope he does, but I don't think he can. In a sweet-scented, candle-lit tidy office it all sounds so do-able. But when he starts smelling zombiereek and fearing Eurobedbugs...wah, waaaahhhhh. His inner-take-care-of-business will bless him with strep throat.

Having said that I hope he powers through, but he's human. I won't fault him if he doesn't.

What are we up to so far, 26 planned shows?
There is NO WAY ON EARTH that he will get through every one of those. At least a handful we be cancelled along the way. If he can keep it down to about 4 or so shows cancelled, I think we can judge the tour a success, in Morrissey terms.

Hell no. Way too many dates on this tour.

And there will be drama. Lots of drama. But it wouldn't be a Moz tour without it.

I hope he is gassed by carbon monoxide in some hotel accident for his comments on Robin Williams. Or fcuks off to Dignitas after playing that Boomer Chicken-in-a-Basle Basket Supper Club. He's a basket case. Always was. But....it's hilarious!!!!! I'll be following every date, hoping and praying with my rosary beads that something dreadful befalls the troll pseud Suicide Chic Face Time Attention Whore Fame Hag cnut. In between walking the dog and monitoring my investment portfolio, of course!

It's only 'pop music'. I'm glad he got a job and is no longer a burden on the British taxpayer.

snarkily yours
BB

Last edited:

BB is the one that needs to be a victim of carbon monoxide poisoning. What a nutcase. Get a life.

I hope he does. This will be my first Morrissey gig. I've come to the party a little late.

I hope he does. This will be my first Morrissey gig. I've come to the party a little late.

You're wasting your time, a guy from the Midlands assures me.

Of course, I hope he finishes the tour, but unless he's doing CrossFit, I just don't see how. :)

Just a humble thought for those who have the money. Buy concert tickets now. Buy plane tickets at the last minute.

Just a humble thought for those who have the money. Buy concert tickets now. Buy plane tickets at the last minute.

I don't think you *get* booking travel.

At first it looked possible, but so many dates have been added he'll never manage it. We are back to 3 gigs in 4 days, a schedule his body cannot take. My gut feeling is he will be OK through Italy, then fatigue/illness will set in, and that will be the end of the tour.

Back
Top Bottom