More shows: Belgium, Holland, Finland and two French dates - true-to-you.net

More Morrissey - true-to-you.net
28 August 2014

Monday 27 October PARIS, France (Grand Rex) capacity 2.750
Tuesday 28 October UTRECHT, Holland (TivoliVredenburg) capacity 2.000
Friday 31 October LYON, France (Le Radiant) capacity 1.150
Saturday 15 November HELSINKI, Finland (Finlandia) capacity 4.500
Wednesday 26 November ANTWERP, Belgium (Stadsschouwburg) capacity 2.000 / seated

Oh here he comes!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Finnish concert has three price categories - does anyone know if it is a question of where you stand or when you buy the ticket?

I am not one of the moaners who comes on this site just to slag Morrissey off - but I have to say that if he only plays the one UK date at the 02 then I will be seriously pissed off. I've been around since "Hand in Glove". Britain sent him off into the world - he owes us more. I live in Scotland but would settle for Manchester if he does not make it to Glasgow or Edinburgh. At least 6 UK dates should be the minimum we deserve.

Morrissey "owes" you a concert in a particular city? Well, that's an interesting and delusional position to take!

I am not one of the moaners who comes on this site just to slag Morrissey off - but I have to say that if he only plays the one UK date at the 02 then I will be seriously pissed off. I've been around since "Hand in Glove". Britain sent him off into the world - he owes us more. I live in Scotland but would settle for Manchester if he does not make it to Glasgow or Edinburgh. At least 6 UK dates should be the minimum we deserve.

Morrissey doesn't owe you shit.

Nancy is going to be pissed if he goes through with this tour till the end. She is going to be horny as hell when he gets back to their house in Malibu.

:) just got tickets for Utrecht !!!!, for some reason the ticketmaster website did not work, but via the Tivoli website it was no problem

wel duur 65 euro voor ene concertkaartje en meestal zingt ie maar 45 minuten :(

If people are booking hotels (hope you are planning a good vacation), then try my link:

http://hotelengine.com/r/thrillr

Give $25. Get $25.*
Each time you invite a friend to Hotel Engine, your friend gets a $25 credit.
When your friend books their first hotel, we'll apply a $25 credit to your account.

*Terms and Conditions apply.

Europe here I come!

He hates Manchester because the council failed him by not giving him a key in a box so he can drive his flock of sheep through the city. Never mind Manchester will survive without the silly old tosser, failed to sell tickets last time in town ! Couldn't give the tickets away.
Vote for independence and he'll be there for you just make sure you give him a key in a fancy box FFS.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The Finnish concert has three price categories - does anyone know if it is a question of where you stand or when you buy the ticket?

It's all seated venue. The price depends on how central/close to the stage you are. A hall with notoriously bad acoustics and a very low stage with easy access from the front and the sides. Not a great place for Morrissey concert, but maybe a great place for possible stage invaders. I wonder how' s the security going to handle that?

67,50 euro rang 1 Vredenburg, last gig in Eindhoven was 49,50 [which I still have, didn't go]
charges included

well 15+ euroos more, in 3 years... since Morrrissey's last tour 2011...

Alma Matters

Last edited:
The concert in Helsinki sold out in 8 minutes, second date for the 16th was added immediately afterwards. Got second row tickets for that, so excited!!

He hates Manchester because the council failed him by not giving him a key in a box so he can drive his flock of sheep through the city. Never mind Manchester will survive without the silly old tosser, failed to sell tickets last time in town ! Couldn't give the tickets away.
Vote for independence and he'll be there for you just make sure you give him a key in a fancy box FFS.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Really? I live in Manchester and you are a liar.

Cannot find info on category 1 and 2 for Antwerp. Cat1 is 72,65 (!!) but maybe these are seated ? Cat2 would be upfront, standing ?

Cannot find info on category 1 and 2 for Antwerp. Cat1 is 72,65 (!!) but maybe these are seated ? Cat2 would be upfront, standing ?

I actually bougth tickets and still don't know, weird system they have??
but very happy to at least be in the building (I guess) ;-)

Back
Top Bottom