Confirmed 2014 tour dates; seeking label to issue "World Peace..." - TTY

Re: Confirmed 2014 tour dates - TTY

Wait a minute. There should be also Istanbul ? :( Keep fingers crossed. Pfff.

I'm also looking for Ankara show. Once he said in his interview that "he longs to play Ankara, İzmir and Bursa".

Last edited:

This is further evidence that Morrissey does not care about his fans. He screwed so many people in the U.S. when he pulled the latest round of cancellations, and he goes scheduling new dates elsewhere--ridiculous.

What is the over/under on cancellations?

He probably thinks why worry about arseholes like you, let's go where people care.

Great, will attend the Berlin gig, of course. Columbiahalle a great venue too. Hannover or one of the Polish gigs might be an option, too.

Jesus, let us know when they are on sale! Can't miss it!

The presale for the 3 German dates will already be tomorrow. On August 27th, 9 am German time on eventim.de. Just got an Email from MLK.com. I'm so happy he's coming and let's hope nothing gets cancelled. Good luck for everyone!

It's Morrissey Roulette these days.

He'll fulfill 70% of these dates. The question is, which shows fall in that 70%?

May the odds be ever in your favor, kids.
and just like the district pledges, the odds are never in your favor.

I guess Morrissey will contract a dose of the suspected Ebola virus 3 dates into the Italian leg considering its geographical proximity to West Africa.

Cue people questioning my geographical knowledge.....

The spacing of dates (it is not economically viable to play a date a week, b/c you have crew and band and buses and ten ton trucks on the road), the spacing of days between dates is better than we have seen in the past. Message received. Moz is a trip. End with London. Not start with London. OK.

"wishing and hoping and thinking and praying and planing and dreaming" for the best,

- Ghoul

You can be sure he won't end with London. He will round out the year in Dublin as he has done many times in the past. Although .002% of me is slightly worried that Ireland isn't on the list yet, so I might live to eat my words.

Do you really believe that there will be no more dates after November 29th? Manchester Apollo and Dublin for sure. Personally, I'd like a Brixton or two.

I guess Morrissey will contract a dose of the suspected Ebola virus 3 dates into the Italian leg considering its geographical proximity to West Africa.

Cue people questioning my geographical knowledge.....

Erm..jealous?? :rolleyes:

Do you really believe that there will be no more dates after November 29th? Manchester Apollo and Dublin for sure. Personally, I'd like a Brixton or two.
Boz said he won't be doing any UK dates, only Dublin. Well he said this year anyway.

Last edited:

Boz said he won't be doing any UK dates, only Dublin. Well he said this year anyway.
Considering that London is the last city on the list of confirmed dates (so far), it looks like Boz turned out to be wrong.

Is someone experienced in buying tickets from eventim for the german dates? Do they sell very quickly (within minutes) or is there a chance to get hold of a ticket later the day?

Considering that London is the last city on the list of confirmed dates (so far), it looks like Boz turned out to be wrong.
Oh yea I didnt see that, fingers crossed there will be more.

Regardless of what Mr Boorer said previously, the plans have now altered. The additional UK dates will not be announced until the general sale for the O2 Arena is well underway with the majority of tickets for that venue sold. Morrissey is not one to surround himself with people who are not commercially-savvy. If anyone lives north of London and is planning to purchase tickets for The O2 in the belief that this will be their only chance to see him this year is strongly advised to wait until next week.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom