Confirmed 2014 tour dates; seeking label to issue "World Peace..." - TTY

Berlin tickets arrived to my Manchester flat today. Ruthless German efficiency prevails.

Berlin tickets arrived to my Manchester flat today. Ruthless German efficiency prevails.

Rome tickets arrived yesterday to my german home. Ruthless Italian efficiency prevails :thumb:

I have tickets for the London show at the O2 -but I chose electronic ticket..does anyone know how I redeem this? Is it something that needs printing off??

I have tickets for the London show at the O2 -but I chose electronic ticket..does anyone know how I redeem this? Is it something that needs printing off??

Yes, they will send you the e-ticket nearer the time for you to print out and bring to the venue - probably about 4 days before the gig, so you are panicking like f***.
British slovenliness prevails.

If people are actually travelling and booking hotels, then I would like to suggest using my link to get a $25 credit:

http://hotelengine.com/r/thrillr

I don't make any representations about HOTEL ENGINE; I have not booked a hotel through it yet. But I got my $25 credit to save for the future. :)

Rome tickets arrived yesterday to my german home. Ruthless Italian efficiency prevails :thumb:

Anyone going to Lisbon?

It's the first tour date and tickets cost 39 euros (42 euros including booking fees).

Just saying ;)

**waiting for Budapest to be announced crew

Morrissey should of played at Berghain in Berlin:o

Anyone going to Lisbon?

It's the first tour date and tickets cost 39 euros (42 euros including booking fees).

Just saying ;)

Me!

Was concerned that there was nowhere to put my address before I realized it was a print your own ticket! Pretty excited about this.

Is the O2 stage a good height to clamber onto? Our of pure interest? For a friend? ;)

cancelled

You are so clever my mind has been blown. Twice. I'm not joking. The epiphany that a Morrissey concert is "pre-cancelled" makes me think the author of said announcement is operating on a level of clever beyond my plebeian perception. Why are you so awesome? Is your cock chaffed from getting laid so often? Has your elder circle of investment-viable friends and family invested in Trojan stock options? I'd commiserate more on the state of my awe for your concise and precise level of perception, but I must leave to madturbate furiously in the honor of someone so intelligent, so composed, so tuned-in to the cosmos of all that is hilarious to make the deduction that a Morrissey concert be CANCELLED that I have to leave and find a store open at this hour that will supply me enough double-A batteries to buzz my clit to Julipter in honor of your worldly perception of the universe. I literally just jizzed my jeans thinking of your complex and intuitive yet anonymous brain. Sticky pants signing out.

You are so clever my mind has been blown. Twice. I'm not joking. The epiphany that a Morrissey concert is "pre-cancelled" makes me think the author of said announcement is operating on a level of clever beyond my plebeian perception. Why are you so awesome? Is your cock chaffed from getting laid so often? Has your elder circle of investment-viable friends and family invested in Trojan stock options? I'd commiserate more on the state of my awe for your concise and precise level of perception, but I must leave to madturbate furiously in the honor of someone so intelligent, so composed, so tuned-in to the cosmos of all that is hilarious to make the deduction that a Morrissey concert be CANCELLED that I have to leave and find a store open at this hour that will supply me enough double-A batteries to buzz my clit to Julipter in honor of your worldly perception of the universe. I literally just jizzed my jeans thinking of your complex and intuitive yet anonymous brain. Sticky pants signing out.

pfft. it made me chortle at work. cool your jets.

So, when are we expecting more UK dates to be added? Last week, people said it would be this week. No sign as of yet. My days of travelling all over for gigs are long gone. London is too far for me.

So with a look on the schedule up to now, there is not much space in between the single dates left. 29 gigs including the Dublin announcement. Maybe UK afterwards? Or no more than London?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom