Does Morrissey Hate Dogs?

Of course not. But we can be grateful that you never bred. Hopefully whatever bad genes manifesting themselves as serious mental illness(es) you are carrying will die out with you.

Well, I'm still a bleeder so you never know.

Of course not. But we can be grateful that you never bred. Hopefully whatever bad genes manifesting themselves as serious mental illness(es) you are carrying will die out with you.

If mental illness is passed down won't your son be getting your Anorexia off mummy soon?

Meh. I'm a "cat person" more than a "dog person." Apparently, that makes me a monster in the eyes of most of society. There are worse things in life than not liking having a dog as a pet. While I don't mind having my own dog (I owned a mutt a lot time ago and he was great and I do miss him) and I like watching dogs (from a distance) and I think they're cute (and great for other people), they don't fit with my lifestyle.

Perhaps Moz has similar feelings about dogs. It's not really a big deal. You can love animals (even be a vegetarian/vegan) and not want to parent particular kinds.

P.S. The house we just moved into had a dog running about in it for years, destroying and dirtying everything in it, and I'm mad at the fact that her owner didn't train her right (dogs should be walked every day and cared for, paid attention to and loved...and they should NEVER be allowed to use the basement as a toilet...as this one clearly did...ugggggggh). Maybe Moz has issues with owners of dogs who don't train/discipline their pets well or take proper care of the grooming the dogs. Either way...I understand what he's saying...and I really "get it" as I'm sanding down scratched up doors/hardwood floors/walls and pulling up urine-soaked, shit-stained tiles.

i own both myself and its always great to see the two cats and two dogs sleep and play together, a wonderful feeling for whatever reason. i really really want more but im already one over my agreement now.

If mental illness is passed down won't your son be getting your Anorexia off mummy soon?

Doubtful. Rare for straight men who aren't into wresting or gymnastics or ballet to get it. He could suffer with depression, however. There seems to be a genetic vulnerability in my family. He shown no signs. But neither did I until I was in my late twenties. My brother, late thirties

Should people with diseases which may be passed on in the genes breed? Alcoholism is thought to have a genetic component as is breast cancer. Most don't know they are carriers until after they have a child(ren). Like in my case (if that is the case).

Some things are out of our control. One thing we can control is HOW we raise our children. Environment is as important as genetics in determining who we become. Many behaviors and traits such as abrasiveness, cruelty, crassness, and vulgarity are certainly due to the way one was brought up.

I do hope that you don't repeat the cycle of your parents. And that if you do have a daughter that she will be raised to be considerate, gracious, mannered--unlike her mother. Break the cycle. Or abstain like Geezer did, lest you have another female out there who acts like a dude who likes to stalk and harass women who she thinks are elitists. You'll be creating a monster who chases dragons. Sounds like a miserable existence.

Doubtful. Rare for straight men who aren't into wresting or gymnastics or ballet to get it. He could suffer with depression, however. There seems to be a genetic vulnerability in my family. He shown no signs. But neither did I until I was in my late twenties. My brother, late thirties

Should people with diseases which may be passed on in the genes breed? Alcoholism is thought to have a genetic component as is breast cancer. Most don't know they are carriers until after they have a child(ren). Like in my case (if that is the case).

Some things are out of our control. One thing we can control is HOW we raise our children. Environment is as important as genetics in determining who we become. Many behaviors and traits such as abrasiveness, cruelty, crassness, and vulgarity are certainly due to the way one was brought up.

I do hope that you don't repeat the cycle of your parents. And that if you do have a daughter that she will be raised to be considerate, gracious, mannered--unlike her mother. Break the cycle. Or abstain like Geezer did, lest you have another female out there who acts like a dude who likes to stalk and harass women who she thinks are elitists. You'll be creating a monster who chases dragons. Sounds like a miserable existence.

I don't think you are elitist, I think you are stupid.

super awesome. cant express how angry i get over animal abuse. neglect is one disgusting thing, neglect to the point of abuse and abandonment of animals in need so theyll die instead of dropping them off at shelters causes my blood to boil

So many cases of that. I check dumpsters every time I walk past one, just in case. Animals become disposable things instead of beings, it's the lowest most selfish pattern of thought ever present in stupid people.

So many cases of that. I check dumpsters every time I walk past one, just in case. Animals become disposable things instead of beings, it's the lowest most selfish pattern of thought ever present in stupid people.

This story will make you feel good in all the right ways:
http://manhattan-nest.com/2012/07/31/linus/

One of my best friends found wee, elderly Linus on the street, and he, my mother and I worked together to give him a new life—he's the happiest dog now! He has a super-sweet pit bill sister, too, also a rescue. :)

This story will make you feel good in all the right ways:
http://manhattan-nest.com/2012/07/31/linus/

One of my best friends found wee, elderly Linus on the street, and he, my mother and I worked together to give him a new life—he's the happiest dog now! He has a super-sweet pit bill sister, too, also a rescue. :)

What a wonderful story! And beautiful photos too. Thank you for sharing. :sweet:

If you love rescue operation stories, my friend's boss's daughter runs the non-profit rescue organization Hope for Paws, they create a lot of videos of their rescues, most of them tear inducing. But the matted and scared transformed to fluffy and happy on the couch is so wonderful to watch. They're good people too, they don't rescue to get recognition as rescuers like some of those Animal Planet people seem, they rescue to help the animals.

(If I were their post producer I'd cut the sappy music. :rolleyes: People who donate love it though, whaddya gonna do?)

Last edited:
What a wonderful story! And beautiful photos too. Thank you for sharing. :sweet:

If you love rescue operation stories, my friend's boss's daughter runs the non-profit rescue organization Hope for Paws, they create a lot of videos of their rescues, most of them tear inducing. But the matted and scared transformed to fluffy and happy on the couch is so wonderful to watch. They're good people too, they don't rescue to get recognition as rescuers like some of those Animal Planet people seem, they rescue to help the animals.

(If I were their post producer I'd cut the sappy music. :rolleyes: People who donate love it though, whaddya gonna do?)

Bookmarked for later in the day when I'll be able to weep freely at my desk!

I'm also a supporter of the Sato Project, who work to rescue, rehabilitate, transport (to New York) and rehome dogs dumped on 'Dead Dog Beach' in Puerto Rico. They've done amazing things for dogs who truly would otherwise have no chance at any kind of life. They also work in Puerto Rico to educate the local population about the situation at DDB and put spay/neuter programs into action.
http://www.thesatoproject.org/
https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadDogBeachProject

nice. we do barcs (tulip, whos named after a character in the book preacher, came from there) here in baltimore and mid atlantic pug rescue on the east coast (which is where dexter is from) and i like to take in strays which is where we got sebastian. he just walked out of the woods one day the tinniest kitten with the biggest stomach full of worms.

Bookmarked for later in the day when I'll be able to weep freely at my desk!

I'm also a supporter of the Sato Project, who work to rescue, rehabilitate, transport (to New York) and rehome dogs dumped on 'Dead Dog Beach' in Puerto Rico. They've done amazing things for dogs who truly would otherwise have no chance at any kind of life. They also work in Puerto Rico to educate the local population about the situation at DDB and put spay/neuter programs into action.
http://www.thesatoproject.org/
https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadDogBeachProject

Bookmarked for a time I don't have to not be crying at my desk too. :D

nice. we do barcs (tulip, whos named after a character in the book preacher, came from there) here in baltimore and mid atlantic pug rescue on the east coast (which is where dexter is from) and i like to take in strays which is where we got sebastian. he just walked out of the woods one day the tinniest kitten with the biggest stomach full of worms.

Good for you. :sweet:

He's playing the O2, so I suppose that means that he's being "more dog"

*tumbleweed*

*gets coat*

h0DBDDD48

i like that clip on youtube showing a dog so happy at being reunited with its owners that it passes out

Back
Top Bottom