Does Morrissey Hate Dogs?

So you've just proved her right?

I am more in support of systematic efforts to render the breed extinct rather than destroying the pets already in existence. Let the non-aggressive ones live under the care of responsible handlers. But make sterilization mandatory. Require a special registry. Fines for breeding. Ban the sale and adoption of all pit bulls. Eventually they will cease to exist. And the world will be a little safer because of it.

Dogs were created by humans for humans. They do not occur in the natural world. A breed that does not serve humans in a positive manner should be eliminated. Pit bulls have no inherent right to exist. They are a monster breed that terrorizes adults and children and other animals.

Last edited:
Dogs do reek, in a way cats do not. I think most dog owners quickly get used to the smell so they don't notice it, but if you ever visit the house of a god owner it stinks.

I am more in support of systematic efforts to render the breed extinct rather that destroying the pets already in existence. Let the non-aggressive ones live under the care of responsible handlers. But make sterilization mandatory. Require a special registry. Fines for breeding. Ban the sale and adoption of all pit bulls. Eventually they will cease to exist. And the world will be a little safer because of it.

Dogs were created by humans for humans. They do not occur in the natural world. A breed that does not serve humans in a positive manner should be eliminated. Pit bulls have no inherent right to exist. They are a monster breed that terrorizes adults and children and other animals.
You sound like a budding Hitler.

I am more in support of systematic efforts to render the breed extinct rather that destroying the pets already in existence. Let the non-aggressive ones live under the care of responsible handlers. But make sterilization mandatory. Require a special registry. Fines for breeding. Ban the sale and adoption of all pit bulls. Eventually they will cease to exist. And the world will be a little safer because of it.

If the end goal is to make the world safer, there's a few people we should start with before getting to dog breeds.

I think from the overwhelming pictorial evidence it's safe to say that Morrissey without a doubt hates dogs...

2yx5cvb.jpg

24n1npj.jpg

dude we are animal people here, two black pugs and two cats in a happy pack, and that pic of the two boxers had us erupting with giggles. when we do a family get together we bring all of the small dogs to run around and play in our fenced in back years. theres our two pugs another two fawn pugs, an english, a frenchie (the biggest of all weirdly) and some mix im unsure of. its great to see them run a round as a collective terror. to weigh in on the smell debate, nothing smells worse and lingers longer than cat pee.

For the record, I would like all pit bull terriers euthanized. I know it's not gonna' happen though. So, I just stare at them warily--hoping they'll magically implode.

Last edited:
I am more in support of systematic efforts to render the breed extinct rather than destroying the pets already in existence. Let the non-aggressive ones live under the care of responsible handlers. But make sterilization mandatory. Require a special registry. Fines for breeding. Ban the sale and adoption of all pit bulls. Eventually they will cease to exist. And the world will be a little safer because of it.

I don't even...I mean..

If WPINOYB does get a reboot, the album cover should be photoshopped into a tabby cat edit. First person to render this gets my undying gratitude.

Back
Top Bottom