Does Morrissey Hate Dogs?

Elegant..glossy..Irish..

and the dog's not too bad either ~

15003118596_12f3edc72b_o.jpg

Woof. Woof. &c...

There are some obvious scale issues here with Megakitty, but I feel like that complements the clone-stamped plant pretty nicely.

xd9hjs.jpg

I laughed so hard when I saw this while on the way home from dinner my husband asked me if I was alright.

Pugtastic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't he borrow this dog from someone for the documentary.

Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 11.38.40 AM.png

found around the 4:20 mark

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favorite Morrissey With Animals photos:

VxlvtFO.jpg

Wasn't that on the cover of Les Inrockuptibles circa Southpaw Grammar? I seem to recall the headline translated to "Morrissey: My Bitch of a Life." Or it that the whimsy of age talking?

It sure looks like the shirt he wore with "England Swings" "etched into" his chest.

Why so many staged photos with dogs? Simple. He is a spokesperson for PeTA. He has to demonstrate that he likes animals. Most animals will not cooperate outdoors and in moving cars (cats). Or would be cost prohibitive (horses). What animal can be controlled and hired on the cheap? A dog. For all we know, Moz hates dogs and just uses them as props. He did say they smell bad.

Wasn't that on the cover of Les Inrockuptibles circa Southpaw Grammar? I seem to recall the headline translated to "Morrissey: My Bitch of a Life." Or it that the whimsy of age talking?

It sure looks like the shirt he wore with "England Swings" "etched into" his chest.
Excellent memory.

tumblr_ljzka8ati91qa6ioe.jpg

Why so many staged photos with dogs? Simple. He is a spokesperson for PeTA. He has to demonstrate that he likes animals. Most animals will not cooperate outdoors and in moving cars (cats). Or would be cost prohibitive (horses). What animal can be controlled and hired on the cheap? A dog. For all we know, Moz hates dogs and just uses them as props. He did say they smell bad.

He probably eats hamburgers too.

what does he think of boas? he only likes those of a certain feather and one thats not too constricting

Back
Top Bottom