Morrissey's nephew Sam'a signed cd

A

Anonymous

So does his family call him Steven? He signed his cousin Jay's cd "Morrissey"

qovw5e.jpg

I don't see why his close relatives like his sister, mother, nephew, etc would call him Morrissey?
He's most likely closer to his nephew than his cousin. Seems more logical to sign it that way than Morrissey.

I saw this picture on Facebook a couple of weeks ago before I closed my account (I hate Facebook...I only like pages that I can follow - the rest of it reminded me of the reasons I hated high school so much.) Anyway...I think it's sweet he signed it Uncle S. I'm sure they call him Steven. I feel that he is very close to his nephews and probably thinks of them as the sons/children he never had.

I've always just assumed that the only people in his life who still call him Steven are his mother, sister, and his father (who I'm presuming is still alive?)

Personally I detest Sam, hes as bad as Kristeen young.
Coasting on his uncles name. Not very clever that one

He does. If my uncle was famous and extremely private, I certainly wouldn't post the cd he signed for me on the Internet. I'm surprised he doesn't go by his mother's maiden name.

It's amazing having an aunt or uncle that has no kids because they spoil the hell out of you.

Personally I detest Sam, hes as bad as Kristeen young.
Coasting on his uncles name. Not very clever that one

Always felt that Sam was full of hisself....kinda like Kristeen. At least Morrissey got rid of Kristeen (or was it the other way around?)

Back
Top Bottom