Roy's Keen 7" for sale

Craig

I'm selling my Roy's Keen 7" if anyone's interested. I'm in the US but can ship anywhere.

PM me.

Thanks!

Craig

Nice record Craig. Good luck selling it. My friend has the ultra rare variant green edition of "The Queen is Dead" Festival CD listed on eBay starting at $70.00 with free shipping. Yet no one has bid on it. I don't understand why such a rare collectible CD does not get any bids. Where are all the hardcore knowledgeable MOZ collectors? Is everyone so cheap that they don't want to spend no more than $20.00 US dollars. I would buy this record and my friends CD. However I already own one. Again good luck man.

Roy's keen 7" isn't rare, even the 12" isn't as rare as it once was, I seen a mint onego on eBay for £20something a few weeks ago.

Roy's keen 7" isn't rare, even the 12" isn't as rare as it once was, I seen a mint onego on eBay for £20something a few weeks ago.

I don't get it. How can an already obscure and limited vinyl become less rare as more time passes by? Surely it just means the sale price at auction was not as high as it could (or should) have been. Not unless a previously hidden stash of vinyls was unearthed and were then leaked into the marketplace.

I don't get it. How can an already obscure and limited vinyl become less rare as more time passes by? Surely it just means the sale price at auction was not as high as it could (or should) have been. Not unless a previously hidden stash of vinyls was unearthed and were then leaked into the marketplace.

Dunno why, I remember having difficulty finding it years ago, I paid £50 back then. Now a few month ago on eBay seen about 5x 12"s within a matter of weeks.

This is usually how any collector market goes. Cartel posters being a prime example, which were diluted not too long ago, exceptions being HIG, William and TCM. The guy must have had 3 sets of all of them aside from the 3 aforementioned.

Nice record Craig. Good luck selling it. My friend has the ultra rare variant green edition of "The Queen is Dead" Festival CD listed on eBay starting at $70.00 with free shipping. Yet no one has bid on it. I don't understand why such a rare collectible CD does not get any bids. Where are all the hardcore knowledgeable MOZ collectors? Is everyone so cheap that they don't want to spend no more than $20.00 US dollars. I would buy this record and my friends CD. However I already own one. Again good luck man.

Most hardcore Morrissey and Smiths collectors that I know and know of have been collecting for 20+ years and most likely already have both QID on Festival. They are not as "ultra rare" as you think. All the "hardcore collectors" I know have them. In the early 90's, we would post our want lists in record magazines, Morrissey and Smiths fanzines, I even had an add in Rolling Stone magazine. I got a lot of my collection that way. It was way more fun back then. So 20+ years later, I am still collecting the odd bits I still need and even new stuff I didn't even think existed.
Nobody is going to bid with a $70.00 starting bid. You should always start the auction at .99. Gets more people interested in the item therefore more people bid.
Later...

Thanks for the info. The eBay auction is currently at 0.99 cents now start the bidding. Now in regards to hard to find items. Just because you had a easier time finding hard to find "Smiths" & "MOZ" items. Just because you own hard to find items by "The Smiths" or "MOZ" or the fact that all hardcore "Smiths" and "MOZ" fans own festival CDs does not make the Festival CDs easy to find and/or not rare. Come on think about something better to say.

Thanks for the info. The eBay auction is currently at 0.99 cents now start the bidding. Now in regards to hard to find items. Just because you had a easier time finding hard to find "Smiths" & "MOZ" items. Just because you own hard to find items by "The Smiths" or "MOZ" or the fact that all hardcore "Smiths" and "MOZ" fans own festival CDs does not make the Festival CDs easy to find and/or not rare. Come on think about something better to say.

What's your problem

If you guys don't mind me butting in..the FESTIVAL cd issues are pretty rare, some more than others, I think the Rank CD is really tough.I have just sold a few after getting them in a trade but before these you don't see them too much.I also find the headmaster ritual festival cd single to be scarce.Anyway, not that any of this is useful to anyone, just thought I'd join in.

If you guys don't mind me butting in..the FESTIVAL cd issues are pretty rare, some more than others, I think the Rank CD is really tough.I have just sold a few after getting them in a trade but before these you don't see them too much.I also find the headmaster ritual festival cd single to be scarce.Anyway, not that any of this is useful to anyone, just thought I'd join in.

Always appreciated from someone in the know. The guy before was a contraduction, "just because you had an easy time finding them, doesn't make then easy to find?" I agree tho. You don't see them for years (literally) now all of a sudden there's quite a few turning up. Mostly a case of people not realising what they have, your listings sparked run of them on eBay.

I think what Roky meant was that there were quite a few of the festival disc's around years ago, but now are in the hands of collectors.

What the f*** are you on about you useless bellend...

Festival CDs are rare and pricey. Those of you who don't have them and wish to have them. Buy them if you can afford them. As for those of you who like Festival CDs, but wish to find collectibles under $10.00 dollars or under £6.00 pounds. Day dream somewhere else. Don't bother looking at Morrissey or The Smiths collectibles. The QID Festival CD has been removed from eBay. But will be listed in the near future on eBay as a buy it now. This is all I have to say now.

OP Here...

I know the Roy's Keen 7" isn't that rare. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to buy my copy? :blushing:

Thanks,

Craig

Sorry Craig. I know you are trying to sell your 7 inch record and I was trying to help you from getting ripped off by some one who claims they had a much fun time and a easier access to all type of Morrissey memorabilia 20+ years ago. I do hope you can sell your record at a decent price and not get a very low price for your record.

Back
Top Bottom