Would you buy a re-released new and different version of WPINOYB?

A

Anonymous

Morrissey should take a leaf out of Mark E Smith's book. When the Fall album 'Country on the Click' was leaked online, he went back in the studio and drastically remixed the album and a couple of months later released it as 'The Real New Fall LP' - all 50,000 Fall fans basically ponied up for an album they already had.
I think Moz should do a remix job on the new album and when he gets a new label, re-release it on that and with better design and promos.
He could do a dance mix version or something! Get some of those young "dubstep" DJs in to throw some jagged edges into the mix.
A Morrissey album that we can cut some daring shapes to, while choking back tears of creeping melancholia obvs...

PS - I can't set up a poll as I'm just anonymous scum what has no polling privileges.

I would buy it, but only if it was radically different. ie: the sleeve had 3 clone stamp plants on it, or something of that nature.

I would if it was a triple vinyl with the bonus songs on the last disc.

It seems like he is going to have to re-release it seeing as it has been pulled from iTunes.

I would, sadly.

Morrissey should take a leaf out of Mark E Smith's book. When the Fall album 'Country on the Click' was leaked online, he went back in the studio and drastically remixed the album and a couple of months later released it as 'The Real New Fall LP' - all 50,000 Fall fans basically ponied up for an album they already had.
I think Moz should do a remix job on the new album and when he gets a new label, re-release it on that and with better design and promos.
He could do a dance mix version or something! Get some of those young "dubstep" DJs in to throw some jagged edges into the mix.
A Morrissey album that we can cut some daring shapes to, while choking back tears of creeping melancholia obvs...

PS - I can't set up a poll as I'm just anonymous scum what has no polling privileges.

i would, but i prefer salsa-version.

p.s. salsa apologies

Yeah. Not even going to pretend otherwise...for better or for worse.

I have an idea for the re release sleeve.

Morrissey out on the farm with old school plough in tow with the hot sun beating down on him toiling the soil for the new Harvest.

Back
Top Bottom