The Queen is Dead Festival CD on eBay

A

Anonymous

Just a heads up I listed straight from my own personal collection. The Queen is Dead Festival CD on eBay. This is a very rare item and is getting hard to find now a days. Go check out my eBay auction. The listing starts at a very low price. How much you ask. Well find out for yourself.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191286420122

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just notice your eBay auction. I notice it's the variant light green cover. I'm considering placing a bid. I hope nobody outbids me.

Look at the disc itself...isnt it just beautiful ? With all the songs etc....nowadays they look so cheap with very little information.

Cheers Moz

OK. So I decided to ask a few questions about the variant green sleeve that was listed on eBay. Seems the vendor is very knowledgable about the Smiths and Morrissey. Really nice person to talk too. So then I decided it's time to get back to collecting. Just when I was ready to buy this amazing hard to find CD I find out it sold. I just noticed there is one more for sale on eBay. I better make a quick decision on what I want to buy on eBay to continue filling up all the gaps I have in my Smiths and Morrissey collection. It seems that when it comes to serious collectors make no mistake they don't mess around.

OK. So I decided to ask a few questions about the variant green sleeve that was listed on eBay. Seems the vendor is very knowledgable about the Smiths and Morrissey. Really nice person to talk too. So then I decided it's time to get back to collecting. Just when I was ready to buy this amazing hard to find CD I find out it sold. I just noticed there is one more for sale on eBay. I better make a quick decision on what I want to buy on eBay to continue filling up all the gaps I have in my Smiths and Morrissey collection. It seems that when it comes to serious collectors make no mistake they don't mess around.

So... you are saying you want people to bid on your auction? ;)

Yikes. The cover does look like it was attacked by a dog. This is not the eBay purchase I made. The person who sold me the CD is a person by the name of Johnny-lovely. He's been collecting for many years now. He recommended to check out some awesome hard to find items being sold right now on eBay by seller aboyfromthoseuglynewhouses. He mention how he's enjoyed buying items from aboyfromthoseuglynewhouses on eBay and that he will continue buying from him. Anyways best of luck to all Smiths and Morrissey collectors.

Yikes. The cover does look like it was attacked by a dog. This is not the eBay purchase I made. The person who sold me the CD is a person by the name of Johnny-lovely. He's been collecting for many years now. He recommended to check out some awesome hard to find items being sold right now on eBay by seller aboyfromthoseuglynewhouses. He mention how he's enjoyed buying items from aboyfromthoseuglynewhouses on eBay and that he will continue buying from him. Anyways best of luck to all Smiths and Morrissey collectors.

What a lovely endorsement

Back
Top Bottom