Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by David Tseng

Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by david tseng

• Total voters
Re: Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by David Ts

Imagine me with a fly swatter in hand. I am swatting--not talking. Glad you enjoy the theatrics tho.

Sure you're swatting.

You're "reality" is seething beneath the surface......rumbling in your unconscious. Watch out!....It's gonna "bite" you on the ass.

Re: Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by David Ts

Sure you're swatting.

You're "reality" is seething beneath the surface......rumbling in your unconscious. Watch out!....It's gonna "bite" you on the ass.

Give it up. You are not funny or witty or clever. :sleeping:

Give it up. You are not funny or witty or clever. :sleeping:

Who you kiddin'? You know it's funny and true...and you're afraid. Afraid to really look at yourself and ask...what's motivating you?

You lecture people here on and on about mental illness, depression, Morrissey, Jesus, religion, freedom of speech, etc, etc....and none of it makes any sense. Because you don't make any sense. Your anger and rage fuels your comments.

Your treatment of mr. reynolds yesterday was shameful....but you know no shame. None of the trolls here make any sense. I'm including you in that bunch because it seems you derive more pleasure by trolling than legitimate comments.

Anger and rage, anxiety, pain, (mental and physical) all of it is related to arrogant, condescending attitudes of the minority here at SoLOw.

Last edited by a moderator:

The issue of removing the article from the main page is odd to me as I have explained earlier - I don't mind amendments but to remove something is different. It's just the policy I go by that stories aren't removed. A lot of people have advised to remove it but that's just what they would do if they were running the site and as far as I can tell, none of these people actually have shown me they are successful in actually running a site, so their 'advice' doesn't really mean that much.

I am still processing the whole Steyn allegations. On one hand it is pretty ridiculous and 'can't be true'. There is a lot of speculation but we do have a sworn statement in a form of a lawsuit. I could be wiped out at anytime out of nowhere. There are certainly some extreme fans as I have witnessed recently.

All damage can be undone in life. I agree with the majority that the so-called article should be removed. I can understand why everyone is upset, but is it really worth having a total meltdown over? I believe anyone who reads this article, will know by the first paragraph, how stupid and ridiculous it is. Even someone who has never heard of Morrissey would certainly feel this way, unless they're mentally ill, or just plain stupid. This so-called article wouldn't even have a prayer to make it on the pages of the National Examiner, which is bottom of the barrel journalism at its worst. Anyway, I think David should remove the article entirely from Morrissey-Solo, and that will be that. If a person is so upset with David for posting the article then just leave and don't come back. It's as simple as that.

One last thing. Out of all the people who are criticizing David for posting this so-called article, have any of you ever feared for your life? Have any of you ever walked in David's shoes in this regard. I'm not saying Morrissey did try to get this Steyn guy to try to rough up David or worse, but the truth is, I don't know. Two of my co-workers, who are two of the best people I've ever known, have explained to me that everyone is capable of good and evil. They're absolutely right. Everyone that posts on this forum is capable of good and evil. Every adult human being is capable of good and evil. Also David has no idea of knowing what was going on in Morrissey's mind, or Steyn's mind, or that awful manager of Morrissey's mind, all he has is the unknown and fear. I have walked in David's shoes a couple of times, a couple of miserable times, and let me tell you, fear eats you alive. Fear is as bad as physical pain and poor health. It f***ing eats you alive. One more thing, for everyone on their soapbox, would you go out of your way to protect the image of someone who has brought you fear? Yeah I know, that brings up the argument of why is David continuing to run this site. I'm so sick of that argument. He wants to continue to run the sight,it's as simple as that. Deal with it.

I think David does need to pull this story because its completely ridiculous and doesn't have a shred of merit. Plus its boring. He should pull it, and then everyone who chooses to stay at Morrissey-Solo can just move on and keep posting. The damage can be undone in the blink of an eye if you just relax, and let it go. Just say, "f*** it," and let it go.

I would like to take this opportunity to say

that I don't give a shit about any of this

Maybe David didn't expect the backlash. Maybe I am naïve. I remember when this site was THE place to get your Moz fix for the day, a great way to know of upcoming tours and TV spots etc. Now it is just hate on top of hate. There is so much shit to trawl through I feel like Andy Dufresne at the end of Shawshank. Strange considering Moz just released a fantastic album. I feel worse after reading the site these days. This is the opposite of how it used to make me feel. I'm tired of the negativity. It is actually making it harder to be a Moz fan, at least in public.

All of this. Except for the "at least in public" bit. Many people know I'm a Smiths/Morrissey fan but are blissfully unaware of this type of publicity.

There is a lot of speculation but we do have a sworn statement in a form of a lawsuit. I could be wiped out at anytime out of nowhere. There are certainly some extreme fans as I have witnessed recently.

You are implying that some "extreme fans" have threatened you.

Is that correct? Have you been threatened?

The issue of removing the article from the main page is odd to me as I have explained earlier - I don't mind amendments but to remove something is different. It's just the policy I go by that stories aren't removed. A lot of people have advised to remove it but that's just what they would do if they were running the site and as far as I can tell, none of these people actually have shown me they are successful in actually running a site, so their 'advice' doesn't really mean that much.

I am still processing the whole Steyn allegations. On one hand it is pretty ridiculous and 'can't be true'. There is a lot of speculation but we do have a sworn statement in a form of a lawsuit. I could be wiped out at anytime out of nowhere. There are certainly some extreme fans as I have witnessed recently.
Looking at this entire quote...I can see a little better what is going on in your mind.

You think because you run this site that you are more capable than anyone of your critics. Because no one has successfully run a site their advice means nothing to you? Do you actually think you are a professional of something?

Running a site is one thing....making an ethical or moral decision is another. That takes courage and a discerning mind. You don't have the courage to admit you made a mistake. Look at the poll above.....you think all of those people are trolls?

The poll has been up for three days, yet only 45 people have voted.
There are approx 600 people online right now.
My guess is, that most people really don't care one way or the other.

I know...it was moved, from General Discussion...to over here where very few look.

Of course the controversial article is still on the Main Page.

Most people may not care or they may have not bothered to read it...too long or too bored with it.

I pray this is not the case.

That was a silly thing to say.

I don't know what to think about david t. Maybe he's just lived too sheltered an existence.

Re:

Due to abuse, anonymous users are no longer able to vote.
Most of registered users also don't bother to voice their opinion.

Since the overwhelming majority of those users are Anonymous, and David disabled Anonymous voting, only the number of registered users online matters in terms of polls.

Re:

What part of "vexatious lie" do you not find comforting, David? You aren't going to be wiped out.

Re:

What we have now is a lawsuit from Bradley Stein with some serious allegations that involve physical harm and I 'could be gotten rid of'. At the end it states "I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct" and it is signed by Steyn.

And we have Morrissey's statement (the accused) on true-to-you that says 'the story is a vexatious lie'.

You wouldn't be concerned at all? I don't think many have been in this type of situation. If Morrissey had a stellar reputation of living up to his word I might be a little less concerned.

Some crazy fan could take matters into their own hands. It's pretty easy to find and get to somebody nowadays, if you really wanted to.

What part of "vexatious lie" do you not find comforting, David? You aren't going to be wiped out.

Last edited:
Re:

What we have now is a lawsuit from Bradley Stein with some serious allegations that involve physical harm and I 'could be gotten rid of'. At the end it states "I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct" and it is signed by Steyn.

And we have Morrissey's statement (the accused) on true-to-you that says 'the story is a vexatious lie'.

You wouldn't be concerned at all? I don't think many have been in this type of situation. If Morrissey had a stellar reputation of living up to his word I might be a little less concerned.

Some crazy fan could take matters into their own hands. It's pretty easy to find and get to somebody nowadays, if you really wanted to.

I think the latter is more likely than the former, to be honest. Though it seems all his stabby-potential fans parted ways during KYgate and are now not so loyal to Morrissey in the interest of maintaining faux groupie status on the sinking ship USS Cougarliar.

Re:

I wouldn't worry about it David, I mean you're really hard to track down because of your schedule and your car is pretty indistinguishable...

ta dum CHA!

I'll be here all night folks! Don't forget to tip your waitress!

Re:

:paranoid:

I wouldn't worry about it David, I mean you're really hard to track down because of your schedule and your car is pretty indistinguishable...

ta dum CHA!

Re:

ta dum CHA!

I question david's or anybody else's sanity..... that would take Bradley Selwyn's statement serious .

Incredible....it's so obviously a shakedown.

I doubt that any fan of Morrissey would do anything either...it's just stupid. What else can you say?

Back
Top Bottom