My daughter - a thank you to Moz

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
On August 11, 2014, my daughter was born.

My partner and I (user Doriana Gray here on the forum) met via YouTube shortly after the December 2012 Australian Moz gigs in Sydney. We met through a mutual passion for Morrissey and now have a gorgeous baby girl together.

Thank you Moz for bringing us together and giving us the most gorgeous girl on the planet!

Love,

Ryan and Doriana!

My partner and I (user Doriana Gray here on the forum) met via YouTube shortly after the December 2012 Australian Moz gigs in Sydney. We met through a mutual passion for Morrissey and now have a gorgeous baby girl together.

Thank you Moz for bringing us together and giving us the most gorgeous girl on the planet!

Love,

Ryan and Doriana!

Congrats and enjoy every moment because the time goes by real fast. :)

Oh....and kiss sleeping goodbye for a while!

haha, we know all about that already!

We go home from hospital tomorrow morning.

Dawwwww. That's super sweet. :sweet:

Congratulations Ryan and all the best for the future ! It was good of you to share the tale of your happiness with us here ...

Fantastic. I remember the overwhelming feeling when my daughter emerged - "We made a HUMAN!". Here starts a great journey for you both.

P.

Thank you everyone!!

That's sweet. Congratulations! I'm predicting tiny Smiths onesies in your near future.

That will be our next eBay search!

Congratulations Ryan! I can't wait to have a nephew/niece or a child of my own. You will have a lot of fun together! :)

Congratulations from Sweden. Glad there is more than ABBA down under these days.

*throws flowers at everybody*

Phil-Thumbs-Up.gif

Hey Moz, if you're reading this, THANK YOU!

We are forever in debt to you.

Love,

Ryan and Doriana!

Our daughter is 3 months and 11 days old now!

She looks a lot like her daddy but I'm sure her mummy's looks will come through more as she gets older.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom