Diet Of Gods

H

Hornyssey

According to Tony Visconti, Morrissey's diet is chips, pizza and booze, so what's your favorite chips, pizza and booze flavour / brand??

According to Tony Visconti, Morrissey's diet is chips, pizza and booze

Did he really say that?
And if he did, is it true do you think?
I didn't think Moz drank much at all.
If he drinks a lot that would at least explain the more bitter tone to his outlook in recent years. Alcohol really brings that out in people dunnit?

Did he really say that?
And if he did, is it true do you think?
I didn't think Moz drank much at all.
If he drinks a lot that would at least explain the more bitter tone to his outlook in recent years. Alcohol really brings that out in people dunnit?

I don't think Moz is an alcoholic. There is bitter and then there is bitter. I think Moz just has a bad case of pessimism rather than alcoholism. Many alcoholics are mean. And usually even worse when sober. Ever hear the term dry drunk?

My faves (very pedestrian):

Pizza Hut Supreme Pan Pizza

Lays Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips

Any top shelf Vodka

Last edited:
I don't think Moz is an alcoholic. There is bitter and then there is bitter. I think Moz just has a bad case of pessimism rather than alcoholism. Alcoholics are mean. And usually even worse when sober. Ever hear the term dry drunk?

Any top shelf Vodka

Thank You!
You understand the question!

I will get this thread back on track, I suppose.

Favorite chips: kettle cooked salt and vinegar potato chips
Favorite pizza: stuffed crust pizza from pizzahut with pepperoni, mushrooms, olives and pineapple.
Favorite liquor: fireball whiskey

I don't think Moz is an alcoholic. There is bitter and then there is bitter. I think Moz just has a bad case of pessimism rather than alcoholism. Many alcoholics are mean. And usually even worse when sober. Ever hear the term dry drunk?

Any top shelf Vodka

:eek::eek: Can I officially invite you here? I'll take you out for a pizza, or I could make one with my own hands for you! :)

Perfect. I don't want you to keep on thinking any longer that 'Pizza Hut' has something to do with pizza..

It may not be authentic pizza. But it is still addictive and delicious. I actually have had traditional pizza when I was in Florence, Italy. Hand tossed crust, fresh mozzarella. Was yummy. But was nothing like the crack pizza that Pizza Hut is distributing to the hungry masses over here.

It may not be authentic pizza. But it is still addictive and delicious. I actually have had traditional pizza when I was in Florence, Italy. Hand tossed crust, fresh mozzarella. Was yummy. But was nothing like the crack pizza that Pizza Hut is distributing to the hungry masses over here.

Florence is not recommended though, speaking of food...well, it has other charms! So, check these flight prices, c'mon :)

Pizza Hut pan pizza is disgusting. It's like the crust is fried like a donut, it is sooooo greasy. I wouldn't even consider it to be crust or bread. It's non-sweet donut material.

I will get this thread back on track, I suppose.

Favorite chips: kettle cooked salt and vinegar potato chips
Favorite pizza: stuffed crust pizza from pizzahut with pepperoni, mushrooms, olives and pineapple.
Favorite liquor: fireball whiskey

You have a great taste!

I could go on living with this, now I understand Moz! (If it's true)

If I'm being honest, my favorite pizza topping would be sausage, but I am trying to go veg (haven't phased out of eating seafood, though), so I'll say veggie supreme, or just cheese.

I almost never eat pizza from any place but big chains (Huntsville's not exactly a culinary mecca), but I generally like Pizza Hut and Papa John's the best... Onions, bell peppers and mushrooms are probably my favorite veggie toppings.

I also like anchovies, but no one else ever wants to get them, so it's rare that I have them on pizza.

Chips? I don't think they make them anymore, but I loved those Lay's K.C. Masterpiece BBQ chips. I like BBQ chips in general, as long as they aren't just salty.

Booze? Anything! Seriously... I won't turn my nose up at it. I'm cheap and I drink to get drunk.

I either eat pizza like a kindergartner or an epicure with no in between. When the options are low class and limited, I just get cheese. Which is most the time. But if I'm in a swanky part of town with a few extra twenties in my pocket, I like artichoke hearts, Greek olives and feta with an olive oil drizzle and a superb marinara on a crust that's basically a cracker.

PIZZA: 'V For Vegan' slice from Two Boots. I dream about it. Even crappy pizza is good pizza, though, so as long a pizzeria has a slice without cheese, I'm in.

CHIPS: Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos or ripple-cut plain Utz potato chips.

BOOZE: I'm not much of a drinker these days, but my favorite cocktail is a dark and stormy—rum + ginger beer + lime.

Back
Top Bottom