What's Your Favorite Morrissey's Haircut?

H

Hornyssey

Bushy? Short? Messy? Rockabilly?

Post a picture if you want....

afj4mo.jpg

look "my love life" video, the "sunny" performance on jools holland, "november spawned..." video

perfect hair, baby

Yes & yes to these two...

Sunny? I think the quiff is a little limp due to the sweating. LOL. It probably started out in great form though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Derby show and Kill Uncle era. Perfection.

I do recall the quiff being a bit curly, in 2002. That was great. Is his hair curly?

I love quiffless 50s clean cut Morrissey. I always have this thought if an amorous encounter were to happen and I couldn't contain myself and I touched his hair full of product that it would freak him out and kill the mood, so I've always preferred less lift in the event I want to have sex with his hair with my hands. I realize this makes no sense but it does.

Morrissey+-+Maladjusted+-+CD+ALBUM-467116.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta be the cropped look - a sensible choice once your hair is greying / thinning. Much better than spraying black shit in it.

Moztfi.jpg

Im gonna go with this:

1162.jpg

I liked the bald patch look back in 1999-2000.
The subsequent syrup-fig look is a bit of a shame.

Sunny? I think the quiff is a little limp due to the sweating. LOL. It probably started out in great form though.

[/QUOTE]

That's because the quiff was sad after Jake's break up, look at his face he looks so sad

Last edited by a moderator:
I love quiffless 50s clean cut Morrissey. I always have this thought if an amorous encounter were to happen and I couldn't contain myself and I touched his hair full of product that it would freak him out and kill the mood, so I've always preferred less lift in the event I want to have sex with his hair with my hands. I realize this makes no sense but it does.

Morrissey+-+Maladjusted+-+CD+ALBUM-467116.jpg

I've always wondered how much product is in that 'do. He didn't seem to use product until '88 or so, and now if you touched his hair I'm sure your hair would be covered in pomade or the like.

Back
Top Bottom