I would have bullied Morrissey

I believe I very well may have bullied Morrissey if I were a schoolmate of his. He strikes me as the type of child who got on everyone's nerves, other classmates and teachers alike.

"Mrs. Anderson, you said the lesson plan for today was going to be Geography, so why are you discussing History instead?"

"Where is my apple? I am supposed to get an apple with my lunch."

"Mrs. Anderson, that boy is sitting in the seat I normally sit in and my mother specifically wrote you a note saying that I must sit near the window."

Watch this video... he is at his most unbearable and overly-dramatic between 3:30 and 4:00 where he says "...but also, you had to have a grain of hope, which is a very difficult thing to have."

That makes me want to knock his schoolbooks out of his hands, into the mud.

I want to tell him, "Morrissey! There are children in Africa who watch their younger siblings die slowly of malnutrition and watch their mother be beheaded by neighboring factions who decide to wage genocide on their village one random day. Put your big boy pants on and stop whining!"

Anyway, I generally wasn't a bully in school but I always hated snooty, whiny, haughty kids. I don't think i would have like (Steven) Morrissey

Last edited by a moderator:
We appreciate your honesty and always value everyone's opinion. Yours is no less valuable so please continue sharing.

He didn't get bullied at school. He puts it down to his athletic abilities. "...solid framed I stood on the touchline..."
The school bullies taught, in his eyes.

That's very awesome.
Although, he's been famous for years, has money, and a cult following.
What would you say you have?

You would have just helped him with his success in life, lol.

I want to tell him, "Morrissey! There are children in Africa who watch their younger siblings die slowly of malnutrition and watch their mother be beheaded by neighboring factions who decide to wage genocide on their village one random day. Put your big boy pants on and stop whining!"

That's the precise attitude that leads to mass youth suicides but thank you for your honesty.

We don't live in war torn, impoverished Africa or dog eating, primitive rural China and we should praise Jesus for that. But everything is relative and just because one doesn't live in the gutter eating their own feces and drinking their own urine doesn't mean one should be satisfied with one's life and live with not a care in the world. And that is letting alone people with anxiety and depression and such whom telling "suck it up" is of course primitive and profoundly ignorant.

One can always spew something to belittle another's problems but it just demonstrates an absence of intelligence.

That's the precise attitude that leads to mass youth suicides but thank you for your honesty.

We don't live in war torn, impoverished Africa or dog eating, primitive rural China and we should praise Jesus for that. But everything is relative and just because one doesn't live in the gutter eating their own feces and drinking their own urine doesn't mean one should be satisfied with one's life and live with not a care in the world. And that is letting alone people with anxiety and depression and such whom telling "suck it up" is of course primitive and profoundly ignorant.

One can always spew something to belittle another's problems but it just demonstrates an absence of intelligence.

Thank you Jesus for making me an American. But why me? Why was I so blessed? But not that poor woman in Africa whose child is dying from dysentery? If you have the power to spare one, why not spare everyone?

I believe I very well may have bullied Morrissey if I were a schoolmate of his. He strikes me as the type of child who got on everyone's nerves, other classmates and teachers alike.

"Mrs. Anderson, you said the lesson plan for today was going to be Geography, so why are you discussing History instead?"

"Mrs. Anderson, that boy is sitting in the seat I normally sit in and my mother specifically wrote you a note saying that I must sit near the window."

Watch this video... he is at his most unbearable and overly-dramatic between 3:30 and 4:00 where he says "...but also, you had to have a grain of hope, which is a very difficult thing to have."

Anyway, I generally wasn't a bully in school but I always hated snooty, whiny, haughty kids. I don't think i would have like (Steven) Morrissey

Well, you should be so proud of yourself. No one else is.

A few years back, I was talking to someone who had known Morrissey since the early 1980's and she said that he was in fact very strong. That she'd seen Morrissey pick up huge, heavy weights with no problem at all. Even with a bad back. He has ALWAYS been physically strong. So, I'm certain, even though we're going back to the 60's and 70's, had you met him in an alley and knocked his school books into the mud, the delicate facade would have been quickly discarded and he'd have broken your ribs. You never really know who you're messing with, gummy. But, yeah, thanks for admitting to being a complete...well, simpleton, really.

Congratulations; you're an idiot.

Well, you should be so proud of yourself. No one else is.

A few years back, I was talking to someone who had known Morrissey since the early 1980's and she said that he was in fact very strong. That she'd seen Morrissey pick up huge, heavy weights with no problem at all. Even with a bad back. He has ALWAYS been physically strong. So, I'm certain, even though we're going back to the 60's and 70's, had you met him in an alley and knocked his school books into the mud, the delicate facade would have been quickly discarded and he'd have broken your ribs. You never really know who you're messing with, gummy. But, yeah, thanks for admitting to being a complete...well, simpleton, really.

Yes but let's not forget though that physical strength does not equate to being able to handle oneself in a fight. A determined, totally confident person who is not particularly strong or physically daunting can oftentimes be a much more formidable opponent than someone of impressive stature and/or superior muscle. So much of what physical interaction (be it fighting, sex, running a race, etc.) depends on the mind more than the body.

Thank you Jesus for making me an American. But why me? Why was I so blessed? But not that poor woman in Africa whose child is dying from dysentery? If you have the power to spare one, why not spare everyone?

No one said Jesus isn't a cruel bastard.

Well either way "one must know despair for one to know joy"; by that principle we wouldn't know what it was to be (relatively) privileged if we didn't see the impoverished.

The whole idea of guilting oneself because of where one was born is such a strange and ridiculous idea to me. There will always be someone worse off than you and if you have it better than them then be thankful but that doesn't mean your problems are not real just because you aren't the absolute most disadvantaged human being on the planet. That notion rings primitive and thoughtless to me and seems embarrassingly old fashioned and archaic.

Imagine living by the principle that only the lowest of the low was allowed to have problems and the second lowest rung was forbidden from having any qualms simply because there was one person worse off. Yes that makes so much sense.

Last edited:
No one said Jesus isn't a cruel bastard.

Well either way "one must know despair for one to know joy"; by that principle we wouldn't know what it was to be (relatively) privileged if we didn't see the impoverished.

The whole idea of guilting oneself because of where one was born is such a strange and ridiculous idea to me. There will always be someone worse off than you and if you have it better than them then be thankful but that doesn't mean your problems are not real just because you aren't the absolute most disadvantaged human being on the planet. That notion rings primitive and thoughtless to me and seems embarrassingly old fashioned and archaic.

Imagine living by the principle that only the lowest of the low was allowed to have problems and the second lowest rung was forbidden from having any qualms simply because there was one person worse off. Yes that makes so much sense.

Why worship a sadist? Are you a masochist and delusional as well?

You said, thank Jesus. And that Jesus is a cruel bastard. I asked, why worship a sadist? Where does Morrissey fit in? Are you saying Morrissey is the Christ incarnate?

It was a half joke.

I don't worship Jesus. Never said I did, if only flippantly.

It was a half joke.

I don't worship Jesus. Never said I did, if only flippantly.

Your post was misleading. Usually only Christians say, thank Jesus. A Jew would never say it. Nor would a Muslim or an atheist. Make sense?

Last edited:
Are you a moderator in training now? Cycling season over. Hehe. :p

No, lots of racing left. I'm shocked that you would ever think I would be anything but courtesy and non confrontational. Hehe

This is probably my favorite Youtube clip of Morrissey, c***y. f*** you. I hope you die in a hotel fire/Mp3 pile up something, whatever.

Back
Top Bottom