World Peace is None of Your Business Hot Topic Exclusive Orange Vinyl Record

A

Anonymous

Did any have a hard time finding a WPINOYB Hot Topic Exclusive Orange Vinyl Record? Does any one have one for sale?

As far as I know the release date is the 5th. Although I have seen pictures of it from private collectors already. Don't know where they got it from.

Indeed tomorrow is the big day....

Cheers Moz

Are we all confident about getting a copy? How quick do these expect to be sold out in, any ideas?

I bought two on Saturday, August 02. Out of the five Hot Topic stores near my home. Only one Hot Topic store had two available. So I did the smartest thing anyone should do at that very moment. I bought both of them. One that I chose to open and one that I am keeping sealed. Another great find for my entire Morrissey collection. Would any one like to make me an offer on the sealed one or the open one I have available? If the offer sounds and looks good. I might consider selling it.

I bought two on Saturday, August 02. Out of the five Hot Topic stores near my home. Only one Hot Topic store had two available. So I did the smartest thing anyone should do at that very moment. I bought both of them. One that I chose to open and one that I am keeping sealed. Another great find for my entire Morrissey collection. Would any one like to make me an offer on the sealed one or the open one I have available? If the offer sounds and looks good. I might consider selling it.

$3.50 for both.

I was on the website at 6:50am eastern and it was sold out already! Anybody know when they put it on the site? The stores said it will be 5-7 days for them to get it.

I will offer $100 for any extra copy anybody has. I can't seem to find it in my area. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Lucas Has a Cat

This whole thing is lame. I set a reminder for myself to check at 10 am and apparently they put them on sale at like 4 am. Oh well. I called 5 hot topics in my area and they seemed to say it may come in their shipment later today or tomorrow, if at all.

BUYING: World Peace is None of Your Business Hot Topic Vinyl

Edit: I was able to get a copy. The lunacy of Morrissey collecting. . .

Last edited:
This whole thing is wrong for so many reasons. All it does is give unscrupulous people the ideal chance to fleece others.

I know people dont have to pay inflated prices but the whole thing leaves a nasty taste. There is already one on Ebay at a ridiculous price and there will be more to come....

Del.

Look here everyone $150.00 or best offer is really not so bad. I remember paying $60.00 for the clear irish blood 7 inch record back in the days. I thought $60.00 was high price. Now the record sells for close to $400.00 US dollars. This WPINOYB Hot Topic exclusive is hard to find and a color vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic. I will not be surprise if this record sells for around $500.00 US dollars in a year or two. A good source has inform me that there is the possibility that only 300 of these records were made. Hot Topic was not lucky enough to get more made for them.

Look here everyone $150.00 or best offer is really not so bad. I remember paying $60.00 for the clear irish blood 7 inch record back in the days. I thought $60.00 was high price. Now the record sells for close to $400.00 US dollars. This WPINOYB Hot Topic exclusive is hard to find and a color vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic. I will not be surprise if this record sells for around $500.00 US dollars in a year or two. A good source has inform me that there is the possibility that only 300 of these records were made. Hot Topic was not lucky enough to get more made for them.

nice listing plug

Congrats to the two members who managed to get a record from Hot Topic. These records are not sold in every Hot Topic and whatever Hot Topic has them I'm sure they are sold by now. Hot Topic only gets two or three of these records. Now everyone who isn't a MOZ fan and works in Hot Topic is buying the record and getting ready to sell it for a whole lot more than what they paid. Oh well that's entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom