Identification of Bradley Steyn - true-to-you.net

TTY: Identification

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140803_01

3 August 2014

3 August 2014 / identification

It is understood that the music venue security officer who is harassing Morrissey also uses the name Brad HawkSteyn, and is known online as Springy.

I don't even know where to begin in addressing why this update is problematic. I can't see how it won't end up backfiring horribly.

Re: TTY: Identification

I posted elsewhere...

This is very odd. Why even say this? If it's with the cops, as Morrissey said, why would you do this? It's totally bizarre. Posting AKAs - I mean - why? It's almost as if he's saying to his acolytes - "I've given you the information, now go get him". Who's supposed to be harassing who here? It's an enormous gaffe. It's absolute madness. If he thought he had any case at all, he's just made it do a reverse ferret. What on earth is he thinking?

Last edited:

in what way? how will it backfire?

in what way? how will it backfire?
Uncleskinny already pointed it out, but it would be very easy to argue that this statement encourages harassment and it certainly won't do Morrissey any favors from a legal standpoint.

was it made by moz or the person who runs the site as morrissey only posts there occasionally i thought? thats like saying david is harassing morrissey because of what the mods say about him here and that argument has been refuted many many times by them. i doubt its gonna have any legal ramifications for him or the alleged wrongful termination lawsuit. it doesnt seem to meet any of the elements of harassment that i can see. guess well see but i dont thinks it gonna make any difference to the legal fight

was it made by moz or the person who runs the site as morrissey only posts there occasionally i thought? thats like saying david is harassing morrissey because of what the mods say about him here and that argument has been refuted many many times by them. i doubt its gonna have any legal ramifications for him or the alleged wrongful termination lawsuit. it doesnt seem to meet any of the elements of harassment that i can see. guess well see but i dont thinks it gonna make any difference to the legal fight

So, the moment Moz says something daft on TTY, you question who authors the updates? How many of the others are you doubtful about? There's a clear timeline here that will be hard to argue against legally. It's a huge mistake.

Regardless of whether this update was written by Julia or Morrissey, I can't see how this is going to do anything but make the whole situation worse. What on earth is s/he thinking is going to happen as a result of posting this??

My God, why is this being posted on TTY? This will make things worse for him.

Just as I thought this was all about to blow over.....

was it made by moz or the person who runs the site as morrissey only posts there occasionally i thought?/QUOTE]

You must be new here. Julia only publishes what Morrissey wants her to publish - that's why True to You is his 'official' site, and he hates Morrissey-Solo, which he doesn't control. Apart from the recent couple of posts by Boz and Jesse in defence of their boss during the KY/Tony Visconti saga, and an occasional post by Julia along the lines of 'Happy birthday Morrissey' - EVERYTHING posted on True to You comes from Morrissey - whether it's signed by him, or not.

If Julia started posting things like this off her own back, she'd be swiftly excommunicated by Morrissey. He controls everything.

I truly believe morrissey gets manic over shit, it consumes him, and he devises way to seek relief. This may be that way.

The plus side, the manic side of him has produced really great lyrics.

I am usually very biased & very forgiving of the man's behavior but this has to be the most bizarre TTY post ever.
Could it get any more passive aggressive? I feel like I am at work already. And really did he have to revive the topic?!
Submitting to http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com right now.

its not gonna do anything and there will be no legal ramifications? i dont know how tty works but i do know that morrissey doesnt officially own it and certainly doesnt officially run it the way david does the solo site. i dont think david controls all opinion here, honestly i wish he did as that even when i dont agree with him at least he doesnt get childish when he speaks (at least from what ive seen so far) but everyones now gonna say morrissey controls all opinion on tty? wheres the evidence you were asking for earlier or are you expecting me to believe this based on what you say. how do you know he controls everything there or are you just saying that because it supports what youd like to think of morrissey? its this kinda hypocrisy that makes people think you have an agenda. its just seems like when it you your just gonna say oh believe me which is very hard to do.

Link first posted by eyeball (original post):

3 August 2014 / identification - true-to-you.net

It is understood that the music venue security officer who is harassing Morrissey also uses the name Brad HawkSteyn, and is known online as Springy.

Also, an anonymous person writes:

Morrissey now appears to be encouraging people to check out Bradley's facebook profile, because...actually, no, I don't know why.

https://www.facebook.com/springy.hawksteyn

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:

Come on Steven , put all this behind you and focus on the sleeves of your upcoming releases.....

Cheers Moz

He's establishing patterns of his quiet cosmic war to learn how he's a living Set. Let him do this. He's not like normal people.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom